Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

This Origin clause is going to be so painful to hear about. Just another thing for the media to bash the Tigers about during the origin period when the media normally leave us alone. It is a dumb clause anyway, what is the point of it? If he is plays really really good and becomes one of the best props in the game we get him for 1 extra year?

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

Sounds like a change of topic is in order ... 

How about Luke Brooks .... :p

I think good times ahead this weekend go the tiges 

Brooks chat always clams the troops…. 

I saw him doing his groceries recently, looked happy but not the food I’d buy 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

This Origin clause is going to be so painful to hear about. Just another thing for the media to bash the Tigers about during the origin period when the media normally leave us alone. It is a dumb clause anyway, what is the point of it? If he is plays really really good and becomes one of the best props in the game we get him for 1 extra year?

another stupid thing about it is what if he’s in line for a call up and gets injured 

ReplyQuote
Enumerator
(@enumerator)
Junior Pathways

Yet another Pascoe Regime Gift, His legacy continues 

Wests Tigers Stupid mistakes that would never happen under Richo

Mike and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @enumerator

Yet another Pascoe Regime Gift, His legacy continues 

Wests Tigers Stupid mistakes that would never happen under Richo

Spot on, though it was probably a team effort between him, the Chair and a couple of the old board members who thought they knew everything about football.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

MickeyB and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Posted by: @mercy-rule

@avocadoontoast No. Your response, when I suggested your comment was yet more of your diatribe against Maguire, was to tell me to "get over it". I interpret that as, perhaps incorrectly, that your comments should go uncontested. And now I'm a "pest". Really? Is that the standard of moderation on here?

If I am to be removed as moderator, fine. But you’re a massive pest and I’m just not engaging with you anymore.

I hope you're not removed as a moderator and I would rather delete my account than for that to happen. It's, no doubt, a voluntary role so I recognise that it would take a lot of your time. This forum probably needs more of you and less of me.

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

@avocadoontoast No. Your response, when I suggested your comment was yet more of your diatribe against Maguire, was to tell me to "get over it". I interpret that as, perhaps incorrectly, that your comments should go uncontested. And now I'm a "pest". Really? Is that the standard of moderation on here?

If I am to be removed as moderator, fine. But you’re a massive pest and I’m just not engaging with you anymore.

I hope you're not removed as a moderator and I would rather delete my account than for that to happen. It's, no doubt, a voluntary role so I recognise that it would take a lot of your time. This forum probably needs more of you and less of me.

Don’t leave us!

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

@mercy-rule mate I don’t want you to leave the forum. The more people on here the better the conversations will be. Let’s just move on and talk footy. I have nothing against you whatsoever.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Heard from someone I know attached raiders that we have approached nic cotric.

A reliable source from the other forum has also mentioned this

ReplyQuote
(@kenny4517)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

He’s better than what we have but hardly inspiring…would have liked Semi Valemei. 

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Hmm to play wing I wonder? It would be nice if we could keep Olam and Naden as the centres. Maybe To’a on way out?

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Is Cotric what we need? Maybe offers a bit more of the dirty work out of our half but he just seems like the classic tigers recruitment, sign a guy who is on over priced contract that his current club wants out of or barely making the first team in another system. No way that he improves with us.

LoganR21, Kenny4517, Joel Helmes and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

The Cotric rumour seems ok to me. He’s probably lacking a little speed, and the Raiders have some good, young wingers who are quick although Schiller is going to Knights I think. Maybe he’ll stay now that Schiller is going. But he is a guy who could get sets rolling. He is experienced & turns 26 in November so it seems he could have 2 or 3 good years in him. I should imagine he’d probably be affordable given we’ll have to upgrade others & maybe go higher than we’d like for one or two juniors coming through. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Our backline is our biggest weakness. Cotric improves it without doubt.

i thought Staines yesterday was terrible. In particular his positional play.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Our backline is our biggest weakness. Cotric improves it without doubt.

i thought Staines yesterday was terrible. In particular his positional play.

I agree that the Ferrari was terrible, but I don’t think Nick is an upgrade imo.

Keep steering the right path

ReplyQuote
Page 926 / 933
Share: