Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @mercy-rule

Posted by: @lorenzo

On form in the last 5 games, I think Stefano should be picked, however it will be make or break for him re NSW in the next 2 weeks vs Penrith and Broncos. If he dominates (even in a losing team) than Madge will be forced to pick him. Madge's grudge is more than likely with the old management, now those clowns have moved on it would be very petty of him to punish Stef to get back at the tigers. 

What grudge? Or are you just feeding off comments of others on here?

Its not as if there is no evidence....

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/state-of-origin/nrl-news-2024-state-of-origin-nsw-blues-squad-training-camp-stefano-utoikamanu-left-out-michael-maguire/news-story/81c22c95bfc36ebace7c2a2ed11444df

ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

@tiger5150 Sorry, any "story" from Fox Sports is not evidence. I took exception to the word "grudge" used in the post. That's someone's opinion, not evidence.

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

@mercy-rule there’s heaps of spite, I think Madge is a complete dud. Sheens was a complete dud when he came back too. Get over it.

Man, if you're going to keep dishing out your anti-Maguire vitriol, then you should expect responses from those who disagree with you. Or are you immune from that?

You have a very strange obsession with Madge and my posts about him. Not sure if I should be flattered or scared lol.

ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)

@avocadoontoast Neither. What scares me is that a "moderator" on here, feels it's ok to tell a forum contributor that they should "get over" an issue or that their opinion is "strange'.

ReplyQuote
(@lorenzo)
Junior Pathways

On form in the last 5 games, I think Stefano should be picked, however it will be make or break for him re NSW in the next 2 weeks vs Penrith and Broncos. If he dominates (even in a losing team) than Madge will be forced to pick him. Madge's grudge is more than likely with the old management, now those clowns have moved on it would be very petty of him to punish Stef to get back at the tigers. 

What grudge? Or are you just feeding off comments of others on here?

To be honest its based on the fact that I would have a bit of a grudge if I were him with WT management the way it was handled...Although he is probably a bigger man than I am. 

Mercy Rule reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

@avocadoontoast Neither. What scares me is that a "moderator" on here, feels it's ok to tell a forum contributor that they should "get over" an issue or that their opinion is "strange'.

You’ve been following me around like a bad smell on this forum for years and now you’re saying me responding to you is frightening? Grow up and get over it.

If that gets me removed as a moderator I couldn’t care less. You’re a pest.

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

@tiger5150 Sorry, any "story" from Fox Sports is not evidence. I took exception to the word "grudge" used in the post. That's someone's opinion, not evidence.

The "story" is not evidence, the "fact" that Maguire left out of the 36 man squad, one of the props from the preceding series is evidence enough that Madge is not looking favourably on Stef. Hard to see it otherwise.

ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)

@avocadoontoast No. Your response, when I suggested your comment was yet more of your diatribe against Maguire, was to tell me to "get over it". I interpret that as, perhaps incorrectly, that your comments should go uncontested. And now I'm a "pest". Really? Is that the standard of moderation on here?

ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)

Posted by: @tiger5150

The "story" is not evidence, the "fact" that Maguire left out of the 36 man squad, one of the props from the preceding series is evidence enough that Madge is not looking favourably on Stef. Hard to see it otherwise.

And, Maguire could make that decision based on a whole lot of reasons. You seem to support the idea of a "grudge" as the basis for that decision. With no evidence.

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

@avocadoontoast No. Your response, when I suggested your comment was yet more of your diatribe against Maguire, was to tell me to "get over it". I interpret that as, perhaps incorrectly, that your comments should go uncontested. And now I'm a "pest". Really? Is that the standard of moderation on here?

If I am to be removed as moderator, fine. But you’re a massive pest and I’m just not engaging with you anymore.

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @tiger5150

And, Maguire could make that decision based on a whole lot of reasons. You seem to support the idea of a "grudge" as the basis for that decision. With no evidence.

Actually I didnt. I merely said that the evidence, yes evidence does not rule it out. It is totally speculation (by others, not me) that Madge could have a grudge, but its not without any basis.

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

I like a good debate as much as the next person but you guys need to chill. 

My take on Steph is that I reckon he’s a chance of leaving, just seems like one of those guys.

Re Fox Sports - pure entertainment and not be taken with any degree of seriousness.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Sounds like a change of topic is in order ... 

How about Luke Brooks .... :p

I think good times ahead this weekend go the tiges 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @helmesy

I like a good debate as much as the next person but you guys need to chill. 

My take on Steph is that I reckon he’s a chance of leaving, just seems like one of those guys.

Re Fox Sports - pure entertainment and not be taken with any degree of seriousness.

he seems like an ambitious guy. Would be sad to think he has seen us up close and chose to leave.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Very valid point, the next two rounds are very important for Stefano. It’s getting close is origin. Will certainly see what motor he has or whether he has plans to move on. 

Keep steering the right path

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 925 / 933
Share: