Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

for stef even to have that get out clause inserted in there indicates he has not been happy in the past

indicates to me he has a good manager

Barra and TGRZMN reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lorenzo)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

If Ute leaves then that’s bad but I’m over trying to keep players that don’t want to be here. If he stays and is happy and plays well great, if he doesn’t want to be here and he doesn’t have a contract then move on.

Agree, I'm sick of the club bending over backwards to keep players that don't want to be here, look at the damage re Luke Brooks. Ute has massive potential however I also rate Sam Fainu as a replacement...would be great to have both of them however not the end of the world if Ute leaves. Lets focus on making this a club that players want to play for and only leave when they want to beef up their super.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

@lorenzo I am ok with that being your assessment of Stefano but I don't agree with you putting Brooks in the same category. I think they're two very different scenarios.

I am more confident of Brooks having an impact elsewhere than I am with Stefano.

I truly hope they have great seasons where they are right now.

ReplyQuote
(@lorenzo)
Junior Pathways

@mercy-rule I'm only going by reporting over the last few years that he was seeking a release (Luke Brooks). It was probably in his and our best interests that we let him go a few years ago. He may prove to be a great asset to Manly, however he will not get anywhere near $1m per year and he has not ever delivered for us at that level.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Geez great debut from Nofoaluma for Salford today.... he has still got it our David.

Unbelievable lol

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Bulldogs have taken Parras trash by signing Momoisea from them. I think Bulldogs could be in trouble.

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

Geez great debut from Nofoaluma for Salford today.... he has still got it our David.

Unbelievable lol

A bit ordinary by most reports?

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

the play where he got pushed back into the in goal at the end of the game not sure what he was thinking

ReplyQuote
Barra
(@barra)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @lorenzo

If Ute leaves then that’s bad but I’m over trying to keep players that don’t want to be here. If he stays and is happy and plays well great, if he doesn’t want to be here and he doesn’t have a contract then move on.

Agree, I'm sick of the club bending over backwards to keep players that don't want to be here, look at the damage re Luke Brooks. Ute has massive potential however I also rate Sam Fainu as a replacement...would be great to have both of them however not the end of the world if Ute leaves. Lets focus on making this a club that players want to play for and only leave when they want to beef up their super.

Can't agree on Stef mate. Yes Sam is a great addition but not a replacement for Stef, we need both - ie as much NRL quality as possible in our pack. We should only entertain Stef leaving if we can upgrade him.

Dirty Reds reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yanni)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @barra

Can't agree on Stef mate. Yes Sam is a great addition but not a replacement for Stef, we need both - ie as much NRL quality as possible in our pack. We should only entertain Stef leaving if we can upgrade him.

The way stef is playing it's not going to take much to upgrade him. He is a big powder puff 

hsvjones and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @yanni

The way stef is playing it's not going to take much to upgrade him. He is a big powder puff 

Borderline plodder at this stage. 

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
Barra
(@barra)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @helmesy

Posted by: @yanni

Borderline plodder at this stage. 

Ok... so give me a good upgrade... not a rookie, not over the hill, not a turnstile, big body, not hands like flippers, not a walking judiciary candidate, not a million $$.

And available.

ReplyQuote
(@wollongongtiger)
Wests Tigers Supporter

With the May brothers available and wanting to play together why aren't the tigers going after both of  them. A gun centre and a front rower that can bend the line - exactly what the tigers are both missing 

TigerTownSFS reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lorenzo)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @wollongongtiger

With the May brothers available and wanting to play together why aren't the tigers going after both of  them. A gun centre and a front rower that can bend the line - exactly what the tigers are both missing 

Wonder if it might have something to do with our salary cap position for next year, both of them would be looking for top dollar and I'm not sure where we would find it, other than Douehi I cant think of any other highly paid players coming off contract. They would have to move on a few players and kick in a fair percent of their salary, as I don't think any of the guys that we would be willing to let go are in high demand in the marketplace.  

ReplyQuote
(@lorenzo)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @wollongongtiger

Wonder if it might have something to do with our salary cap position for next year, both of them would be looking for top dollar and I'm not sure where we would find it, other than Douehi I cant think of any other highly paid players coming off contract. They would have to move on a few players and kick in a fair percent of their salary, as I don't think any of the guys that we would be willing to let go are in high demand in the marketplace.  

ReplyQuote
Page 914 / 933
Share: