Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Lomax would definitely improve our squad and with the extra motivation of something to prove could go up a level 

Joel Helmes and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
Salty
(@salty)
Junior Pathways

If a deal could be sweetened a little more in the Tigers favour then I think Lomax would be worth bringing to the club. Lomax’s talent has been there for some time but for whatever reasons hasn’t been successfully harnessed at the Dragons.

This post was modified 2 months ago by Salty

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @salty

If a deal could be sweetened a little more in the Tigers favour then I think Lomax would be worth bringing to the club. Lomax’s talent has been there for some time but for whatever reasons hasn’t been successfully harnessed at the Dragons.

Report today that Flanagan has said he will consider letting Lomax leave, but not until next year and will not start negotiations for 4 weeks.

ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

From Daily Telegraph regarding The Ute:

Howarth, is signed to a long-term deal in Melbourne but has struggled to crack the starting side, having played only one game in first grade.

Should the Cowboys step up their interest and the Storm allow him to leave, it would free up salary cap space for Melbourne to launch a bid for Wests Tigers prop Stefano Utoikamanu.

Utoikamanu has a clause in his contract which allows him to leave at the end of the season should the Tigers fail to make the finals.

It is understood the Storm are watching developments with Utoikamanu closely as they look to add strength to their front row.

Top 8 2023

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

I have thought all along given this get out clause he has that Stef will not be  tiger next year, i think he will be Bondi bound

ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

Everyone assuming we don't make finals this year......

Snag 7th - keep Ute 

Roll into 2025 having Laui and a ten full of young local guns. 

Let's get this tiger purrrrrring.......

Wests represent

Top 8 2023

TigerSteve reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Unless we show significant signs of improvement in the first ten rounds I think Stef is gone. 

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

Unless we show significant signs of improvement in the first ten rounds I think Stef is gone. 

To be fair, we also need to see something out of him. Borderline plodder at this point.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

LoganR21, TGRZMN and Snake reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Posted by: @helmesy

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

To be fair, we also need to see something out of him. Borderline plodder at this point.

Hes been disappointing for sure. The only worry I have of him leaving though, is that he and Klemmer are soooo much better than our other middles. When they come off and Twal/Pole/Seyfarth come on, it’s very noticeable.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@helmesy Agree he has shown very little  .. not concerned if he moves on , open up a spot and cash and look for a couple of big damaging types that is needed , there out there just need to find them!

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @snake

@helmesy Agree he has shown very little  .. not concerned if he moves on , open up a spot and cash and look for a couple of big damaging types that is needed , there out there just need to find them!

Agree

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Posted by: @helmesy

Posted by: @snake

Agree

But if the tigers have another dissapointing season, what middle would want to come? If they do, at what price??

Keep steering the right path

ReplyQuote
Barra
(@barra)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Those who aren't fussed if Ute leaves... we better have a replacement at least as good.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

If Ute leaves then that’s bad but I’m over trying to keep players that don’t want to be here. If he stays and is happy and plays well great, if he doesn’t want to be here and he doesn’t have a contract then move on.

Joel Helmes and Frullens reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

for stef even to have that get out clause inserted in there indicates he has not been happy in the past

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 913 / 939
Share: