Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

think souths will head to Allianz and this will be allowed as Accor will have tigers taking that spot, i understand the reason souths couldn't break the Accor deal was Accor needed the 2 tenants. 

Allianz is a very good stadium though 

I think it will be 

Allianz souths & Roosters

Accor Dogs & tigers

CSS 3 games

Accor the rest 

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Posted by: @snake

@avocadoontoast What is Alliance like ? We must get along there soon to check it out .

Its great, would highly recommend it.

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Posted by: @snake

@avocadoontoast What is Alliance like ? We must get along there soon to check it out .

Its great, would highly recommend it.

did you drive or public transport 

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Is there a case for Lomax at right centre? We can’t pay 800k a year but our spine is pretty much all locked in already so we should have capacity to invest in our other weaknesses. He is an excellent right centre, he is young, a great goal kicker and a giant Benji Marshall fan. Richo said we were on the lookout for classy outside backs and we are losing tupou at the end of the year. Why not play lomax at right centre inside Staines (would be a great provider) and then Naden on the left wing outside olam

Mac_Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

Is there a case for Lomax at right centre? We can’t pay 800k a year but our spine is pretty much all locked in already so we should have capacity to invest in our other weaknesses. He is an excellent right centre, he is young, a great goal kicker and a giant Benji Marshall fan. Richo said we were on the lookout for classy outside backs and we are losing tupou at the end of the year. Why not play lomax at right centre inside Staines (would be a great provider) and then Naden on the left wing outside olam

I totally disagree about Lomax. I think he is overrated to the proverbial outhouse, putting it politely. Someone who loves the spotlight on that rare occasion he actually benefits his team. He will fit in nicely at somewhere like Parra where they have some of his ilk already. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

@mercy-rule he has a lot of talent. He is very confident in his abilities and perhaps he over rates himself. We are team that is collecting strong leaders. Can we get more out of him?

ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@tigertownsfs Respectfully, I disagree that he is "talented" to any significant degree. And, he is deluded and self-entitled, IMO.  I think the Dragons would be pleased to be rid of him.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

at the right price lomax would be a good get but if he is bailing on st george 800k looks like he is heading to Parramatta? or Roosters to replace manu or suali ? naturally he take Sanders at those clubs ...

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

what about klemmer for lomax swap? Promote Sam Fainu to starting rotation and Sione to bench.

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

what about klemmer for lomax swap? Promote Sam Fainu to starting rotation and Sione to bench.

we need to keep his experience in the pack. Games are won up front I wouldn’t be trading any forwards for a slightly above average centre 

ReplyQuote
(@lorenzo)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

no way on Gods green earth would I pay $800k (also reported at $700k) for Lomax and I actually rate him, could be a superstar under the right tutelage and the right team environment, both of which are lacking at the Dragons and have only recently been fixed at the Tigers. I see his value at $550k as a gun centre and backup FB who has proved he can also cover wing and is probably in the top 5 goal kickers in the comp. I would perhaps add a club option in year 3 where he gets a significant uplift if he is performing and we want to keep him, I think he is confident enough in his own ability to cop that.

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

I guess the other issue is we gave this gun 17yr old (Maekesani???) coming through at centre. Physically he looks like he could already play first grade. Very easy to see him in the first grade side next year (although he looks to be a left centre?)

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

good swap 

ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)

Lomax has that Noffa vibe. I think he can play but can be divisive.  I’d rather buy another prop.

ReplyQuote
Page 917 / 1003
Share: