Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@kenny4517)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

it is now being reported Olam likely to head to St Helens so maybe we will not sign him after all

Carayannis reporting this morning, pending medical checkup he’s going to the tigers in a swap with Blore.

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

it is now being reported Olam likely to head to St Helens so maybe we will not sign him after all

could be interesting if true. Maybe there’s another Storm player we are looking to swap Blore for. 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

could be interesting if true. Maybe there’s another Storm player we are looking to swap Blore for. 

it was in one of those British rugby league articles that I read it, but now caryanis is saying he is coming to Tigers. Hope not mainly due to his age 

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

it was in one of those British rugby league articles that I read it, but now caryanis is saying he is coming to Tigers. Hope not mainly due to his age 

I’m also sceptical as 3 years at his age and I feel he is on the decline. 

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

I’m also sceptical as 3 years at his age and I feel he is on the decline. 

that last game of his for Melbourne was not great defensively he was found out a bit. He was a very good centre not so sure now however not much on the market 

We currently have 

Starford

naden

Galvin

tupou 

so we need someone 

maybe Tass from souths or hymel hunt he is unsigned I think. Or do we buy Euan Aitkin for a year while some of our juniors come through

ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

3 years is a year too much. I can live with 2 years - just. Gives Feledy and Large a couple of years to get themselves ready for FG.

Kenny4517 and Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)

I'd rather keep Blore. But, experience shows players reach their potential (or beyond in some cases e.g. Meaney,  Hughes, Finucane to name a few) by working with Bellamy and the Storm system. I think Blore will be another to exceed anything he could have achieved by staying with WT. Best of luck to him, I think he's a good young guy.

TigerSteve reacted
ReplyQuote
(@the-frog)

Im ok with the swap with Blore, because Ive seen one great game from him in the whole time he has been with us . Reminds me of another player whose surname starts with B who was going to be great and ended up taking us 8 years to work out he was a Dud.

ReplyQuote
(@tgrzmn)
Junior Pathways

Hey Garry

Has anyone else commented on your pink test upgrade of your avatar? 

Also Declan's cartwheels are now overdue!!!

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Posted by: @tgrzmn

Hey Garry

Has anyone else commented on your pink test upgrade of your avatar? 

Also Declan's cartwheels are now overdue!!!

You are the first to mention it. Lol

We may need another petition to get the cartwheels from Declan.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)

Posted by: @the-frog

Im ok with the swap with Blore, because Ive seen one great game from him in the whole time he has been with us . Reminds me of another player whose surname starts with B who was going to be great and ended up taking us 8 years to work out he was a Dud.

I don't take advice from a frog. 

Forever 9th reacted
ReplyQuote
Forever 9th
(@forever-9th)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Anyone heard anything about Solomona Faataape (Bris Tigers) joining us?

ReplyQuote
(@kenny4517)

@forever-9th 

His gym just confirmed it on Instagram. 

This is a low risk, high reward signing that puts immediate pressure on our backline.

16 tries and 10 try assists last season with the premiers. I would say he’s taken the last development’s spot.

Forever 9th reacted
ReplyQuote
Forever 9th
(@forever-9th)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@kenny4517  cheers just read the same thread

ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

Looks like we have good depth in the forwards, have addressed the halves well and truly, currently rebalancing the outside backs.

But any ideas of who our 2nd and 3rd options are for fullback?

Top 8 2023

ReplyQuote
Page 897 / 933
Share: