Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

LoganR21
(@loganr21)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

With all these connections we could start building a formidable team that actually want to play together 

😅😂😅 A good example as to why this wouldn’t work is the Lalau brothers experiment. When ‘brothers’ get together they get complacent imo.

Watch out for the bergs

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

Posted by: @helmesy

-- attachment is not available --

This is the one I want.

Luai for me is more important but if we can somehow land both and give up say Blore for 2025 happy days 

It will be the death of the wests tigers the day Luai puts pen to paper 

Watch out for the bergs

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @loganr21

With all these connections we could start building a formidable team that actually want to play together 

😅😂😅 A good example as to why this wouldn’t work is the Lalau brothers experiment. When ‘brothers’ get together they get complacent imo.

one got better the other was exactly what we expected (an aging inconsistent centre) 

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @helmesy

-- attachment is not available --

This is the one I want.

Luai for me is more important but if we can somehow land both and give up say Blore for 2025 happy days 

It will be the death of the wests tigers the day Luai puts pen to paper 

Why? 

hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

What about Papi to Warrior and AFB to tiger in 25 (or 24 if approved). Olakau’atu to tiger in 25 to replace Papi, klemmer and Galvin to panther for Luai.

1. bula

2.Staines 

3. Douhie

4. Feledy

5. Tupou

6. Fainu/Sullivan

7. Luai

8. Ute

9. Api

10. AFB

11 Bateman

12  Olakatau

13. Matamua

14. TDS

15. Pole

16. Sam Fainu

17. Twal

olakatau extended with Manly until end of 25

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Posted by: @tiger5150

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

What about Papi to Warrior and AFB to tiger in 25 (or 24 if approved). Olakau’atu to tiger in 25 to replace Papi, klemmer and Galvin to panther for Luai.

1. bula

2.Staines 

3. Douhie

4. Feledy

5. Tupou

6. Fainu/Sullivan

7. Luai

8. Ute

9. Api

10. AFB

11 Bateman

12  Olakatau

13. Matamua

14. TDS

15. Pole

16. Sam Fainu

17. Twal

olakatau extended with Manly until end of 25

ok. Bateman to Manly. He is a Moses client. Perfect

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

@the-last-ronin he’s not a halfbacks shoelace

Watch out for the bergs

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

@the-last-ronin he’s not a halfbacks shoelace

they aren’t signing him to play half back. We’ve made worse signings in the past. 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Saw that Adam Doueihi was trending and thought the Dogs had signed another utility player

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Saw that Adam Doueihi was trending and thought the Dogs had signed another utility player

I’d forgotten he was signed with us until I saw the news about him pop up. I don’t see where he fits with all the new signings. 

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

I’d forgotten he was signed with us until I saw the news about him pop up. I don’t see where he fits with all the new signings. 

He doesn't. His only chance is to improve his defence and reinvent himself as a 13 but I don't see him having the mindset to make that transition.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @garry

He doesn't. His only chance is to improve his defence and reinvent himself as a 13 but I don't see him having the mindset to make that transition.

I can’t see him as a 13. He’d have to put a lot of work into his defence and even then I don’t think he will be up for it. 

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

I can’t see him as a 13. He’d have to put a lot of work into his defence and even then I don’t think he will be up for it. 

I agree, but that is his only chance at prolonging his NRL career in my opinion.

ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

I think his mindset has always been his limiting factor. He seems unaware of, or not interested in, how his body-language looks at crucial times in games; he has a loping, meandering style on the park that IMO can be viewed as he has a limit to how much effort he's prepared to put in. He seems very sure of himself - a Ryan Matterson type - more show than go. As for his Insta comment that was deleted .....me doth think he protesteth too much. Hmmmm .... I wonder why?

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @mercy-rule

I think his mindset has always been his limiting factor. He seems unaware of, or not interested in, how his body-language looks at crucial times in games; he has a loping, meandering style on the park that IMO can be viewed as he has a limit to how much effort he's prepared to put in. He seems very sure of himself - a Ryan Matterson type - more show than go. As for his Insta comment that was deleted .....me doth think he protesteth too much. Hmmmm .... I wonder why?

Agree with all that.

ReplyQuote
Page 877 / 983
Share: