Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

according to SMH benji has again met with Luai,

I reckon we will get Luai surely he will go for the cash. Think our future for 2025 will be 7. Luai 6. Fainu not sure where that puts Sullivan. As for Galvin hoping he gets a run in centres at some point and then transitions to 13

How much are you willing to pay him? Penrith are apparently around $850,000 (albeit with less $ to spend given their stronger roster).

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @davey-farrell

Zorba didnt miss Benji this morning on BSB, WOW!!!!  Looks like Fulton must be feeding him some info about Benji, very sad if true, said Benji had no idea, Seizer cost too much and said Staines had resigned for overs too..well to me that is good news if he has signed on, we must be releasing someone.. 

You lost me with that first word; Zorba.  You are basing your comment on anything that decrepit moron says about modern rugby league? Really? 

hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @mercy-rule

Zorba didnt miss Benji this morning on BSB, WOW!!!!  Looks like Fulton must be feeding him some info about Benji, very sad if true, said Benji had no idea, Seizer cost too much and said Staines had resigned for overs too..well to me that is good news if he has signed on, we must be releasing someone.. 

You lost me with that first word; Zorba.  You are basing your comment on anything that decrepit moron says about modern rugby league? Really? 

In your opinion ... 😉

I agree he is a dinosaur but he is close to Fulton 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @helmesy

I reckon we will get Luai surely he will go for the cash. Think our future for 2025 will be 7. Luai 6. Fainu not sure where that puts Sullivan. As for Galvin hoping he gets a run in centres at some point and then transitions to 13

How much are you willing to pay him? Penrith are apparently around $850,000 (albeit with less $ to spend given their stronger roster).

I'd pay Luai 1 million or 1.1 million 

ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Paying Luai a mill or more to play 7 would be horrific imo

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Benji Marshall has upped the ante in pursuit of the NRL’s No.1 free agent, making a secret visit to Jarome Luai’s house as he tries to land the huge signing to kickstart his head coaching career.

A fortnight after Luai officially hit the market, sources familiar with the situation not authorised to speak publicly said Marshall met the three-time premiership winner at his western Sydney home to discuss the merits of a move to the Wests Tigers.

SMH

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Benji Marshall has upped the ante in pursuit of the NRL’s No.1 free agent, making a secret visit to Jarome Luai’s house as he tries to land the huge signing to kickstart his head coaching career.

A fortnight after Luai officially hit the market, sources familiar with the situation not authorised to speak publicly said Marshall met the three-time premiership winner at his western Sydney home to discuss the merits of a move to the Wests Tigers.

SMH

How secret was it? Did Luai know about it or did Benji break in and hold him hostage while delivering his pitch?

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

SMH

How secret was it? Did Luai know about it or did Benji break in and hold him hostage while delivering his pitch?

Benji popped out from under the bed.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Avo and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

$1.1M

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Rumour has it that Staines has re-signed with the Tigers. I hope this one is true. 

ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @mercy-rule

In your opinion ... 😉

I agree he is a dinosaur but he is close to Fulton 

Correlation doesn't automatically mean causation. No opinion needed on that one.

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Some unsubstantiated rumours on the interwebs of Parra snapping up Jordan Hill. Hope not, looks a good one coming through.

MickeyB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @tiger5150

Some unsubstantiated rumours on the interwebs of Parra snapping up Jordan Hill. Hope not, looks a good one coming through.

Is he the one that went up to Mackay and came back?

MickeyB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mickb)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@tiger5150 I hope this means Jimmy Ngutlik is coming back to WT for 2024?

ReplyQuote
(@mickb)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @garry

This club is a mess and just continues to undermine itself, changes better be coming.

agree totally

How or why did we sign Scott Fulton if he is going to carry on when he doesn't get his own way? It's clear that Fulton is undermining the club by talking to Peter Peters. Zorba is putting the boot into Benji every week seemingly!

Still, if we sack Fulton then we do run the risk he takes his crew of Mario Tartak players with him?

In the background to this, its reasonable to point the finger at the people who hired Fulton to begin with.

Just a comedy of errors 🙁

TGRZMN, The Last Ronin, GroveTiger and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 865 / 941
Share: