Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@dirty-reds)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Given he's 29, we've likely seen the best of Olam. Especially given his precipitous drop off this year. 

I don't think our rookie coaching staff is best suited to a reclamation project either. 

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

Blore has had a few injuries, olam would be a good result and might allow a tupou and olam centre pairing which wouldn't be too bad. We probably still have Nofoaluma unless some miracle happens and we can offload him

Olam was finished this year. In 3 years he’ll be Ron Massey cup standard. Horrible signing. 

Nofo will be the worst winger in the NRL in 2024, just as he was in 2023. No one will take him at any price.

Can't disagree 

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Forever 9th reacted
ReplyQuote
(@davey-farrell)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Zorba didnt miss Benji this morning on BSB, WOW!!!!  Looks like Fulton must be feeding him some info about Benji, very sad if true, said Benji had no idea, Seizer cost too much and said Staines had resigned for overs too..well to me that is good news if he has signed on, we must be releasing someone.. 

MickeyB and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @davey-farrell

Zorba didnt miss Benji this morning on BSB, WOW!!!!  Looks like Fulton must be feeding him some info about Benji, very sad if true, said Benji had no idea, Seizer cost too much and said Staines had resigned for overs too..well to me that is good news if he has signed on, we must be releasing someone.. 

This club is a mess and just continues to undermine itself, changes better be coming.

ReplyQuote
(@davey-farrell)

@garry yes it is Garry, the leaks are so embarressing!!!  when the findings are done i am ho ing that heads roll!!  no other club leaks like us

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Good news about Staines if true. 

Commenting on the dollar values is just personal opinion. The fact Zobra has suddenly started talking about the Tigers means it doesn’t take much to work out where it is coming from. If you can’t be professional to your employer especially when you disagree it’s time to move on 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

Commenting on the dollar values is just personal opinion. The fact Zobra has suddenly started talking about the Tigers means it doesn’t take much to work out where it is coming from. If you can’t be professional to your employer especially when you disagree it’s time to move on 

Surely this situation is untenable?

Bloody Lee and Justin rushing decisions and making hurried moves to cover their own backsides.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Kenny4517 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/peter-zorba-peters-19-11-23/id1544025937?i=1000635286817

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @helmesy

https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/peter-zorba-peters-19-11-23/id1544025937?i=1000635286817

Pretty obvious that Fulton is playing out his frustrations with Benji through his Manly mate.

ReplyQuote
(@davey-farrell)

@helmesy were such a  rofessional club arent we...its so embarressing!!!  nice work Lee and Justin rushing Fulton in and not telling anyone

ReplyQuote
(@kenny4517)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@helmesy Here we are again with another Lee and Pascoe master class. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @helmesy

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

Surely this situation is untenable?

Bloody Lee and Justin rushing decisions and making hurried moves to cover their own backsides.

I know Lee and Justin hired him in a bit of a strange fashion but this behaviour is all on Scott 

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Dumb from Fulton. He has no power base at the Tigers. He will be gone soon enough and hopefully our chairman with him.

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

Dumb from Fulton. He has no power base at the Tigers. He will be gone soon enough and hopefully our chairman with him.

The power he does have is he has a close association with Tartak who controls a lot of our players.

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

according to SMH benji has again met with Luai,

I reckon we will get Luai surely he will go for the cash. Think our future for 2025 will be 7. Luai 6. Fainu not sure where that puts Sullivan. As for Galvin hoping he gets a run in centres at some point and then transitions to 13

hsvjones and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 864 / 1066
Share: