Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Posted by: @helmesy

Looks like Charlie Staines is no longer with the club.

Let go of Staines, re-sign To’a. Lol

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Looks like Charlie Staines is no longer with the club.

Let go of Staines, re-sign To’a. Lol

our recruitment has been hard to comprehend especially some of the re-signings. 

I haven’t looked at the squad in detail but from a glance it appears unbalanced in terms of positions covered and experience 

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

@the-last-ronin our recruitment lately has absolutely sucked. I have zero faith in any person at the club, maybe outside of John Morris.

ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)
2023 Tipping Comp Winner Moderator

@the-last-ronin our recruitment lately has absolutely sucked. I have zero faith in any person at the club, maybe outside of John Morris.

Theres a bloke who’s been unlocking the gates at Leichhardt for about 20 years. He’s pretty good😂

Avo reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @tigersteve

Theres a bloke who’s been unlocking the gates at Leichhardt for about 20 years. He’s pretty good😂

are you sure he hasn’t been giving advice to the board as well

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

Posted by: @tigersteve

are you sure he hasn’t been giving advice to the board as well

I think he is on the board.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Wests Tigers coach Benji Marshall has flown to Melbourne for a meeting with Storm star Justin Olam in a sign that he is seriously weighing up a move for the Papua New Guinea international.
Sport Confidential revealed last month that the Storm and Tigers had discussed a swap deal involving Olam and Tigers forward Shawn Blore.

It is understood Marshall has now held face-to-face talks with Olam as the parties mull over a move that would add starch to the Tigers backline and give Olam a chance to re-establish himself as NRL star.

Daily Tele

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

Wests Tigers coach Benji Marshall has flown to Melbourne for a meeting with Storm star Justin Olam in a sign that he is seriously weighing up a move for the Papua New Guinea international.
Sport Confidential revealed last month that the Storm and Tigers had discussed a swap deal involving Olam and Tigers forward Shawn Blore.

It is understood Marshall has now held face-to-face talks with Olam as the parties mull over a move that would add starch to the Tigers backline and give Olam a chance to re-establish himself as NRL star.

Daily Tele

Such a dumb Tigers move.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Mike and Kenny4517 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hsvjones)
Junior Pathways

Daily Tele

Very Smart move IMO... Blore is leaving after next year anyway by reports so why not get a player in a position we lack big time. 

Olam has plenty of years left and add the aggression we lack. 

We also have the coverage of Blore if he goes as well. 

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

I like Olam, I presume storm pay part of his freight for 3yrs. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@davey-farrell)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

word is he off to the UK

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Daily Tele

this is so typical Wests Tigers. A former quality player gets dropped and the for sale sign goes up and we try and swoop in, 

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigerton)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Yep when will we ever learn? Joey Leluia 2.0 🙄

TGRZMN, Mike, The Last Ronin and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kenny4517)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

IMO Olam is cooked that’s why the storm are happy to let him leave. We should be looking at players like Taylan May,Isaiah Tass, Rocco Berry, Harley Smith-Shields & Brad Morkos.

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

On the right money I don’t mind Olam for two years.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Tiger_Alex reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 862 / 982
Share: