Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Can’t see anyone wanting Nofoaluma unless we pay almost all his contract which will limit any potential upgrade. 

I’m with everyone else on Staines he was worth keeping and he is still unsigned by anyone. Strange to me. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@claws)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Maybe the Staines situation is dependent on the size of the contract. I recall people from Weststigers & Penrith blowing up about the size of his previous contract? What is his real value? Go Weststigers!

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @claws

Maybe the Staines situation is dependent on the size of the contract. I recall people from Weststigers & Penrith blowing up about the size of his previous contract? What is his real value? Go Weststigers!

His real value is whatever someone is willing to pay, and at this stage he is getting zero next year. Makes no sense to me. The only two likely possibilities are IMO:

1. His injury is worse than reported and there is some issue with him continuing and at what level....or

2. He loves the Tigers so much that he is holding off on signing anywhere until we can open up a position in the list despite the fact that we filled those spots with him available....unlikely.

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Due to our three re-signings a couple of weeks back we can't sign him anyway, our top 30 is full.

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @tiger5150

His real value is whatever someone is willing to pay, and at this stage he is getting zero next year. Makes no sense to me. The only two likely possibilities are IMO:

1. His injury is worse than reported and there is some issue with him continuing and at what level....or

2. He loves the Tigers so much that he is holding off on signing anywhere until we can open up a position in the list despite the fact that we filled those spots with him available....unlikely.

Let’s be realistic. No one fits into option 2. 

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Staines probably wants too much cash, no other club has offered him anything as yet so effectively he is worth zero to nrl until a club comes knocking. 

He is a good player but wouldn't break the bank for Staines, if we can move on nofo then we might be able to grab Staines. 

I reckon Staines will end up at St George 

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

Staines probably wants too much cash, no other club has offered him anything as yet so effectively he is worth zero to nrl until a club comes knocking. 

He is a good player but wouldn't break the bank for Staines, if we can move on nofo then we might be able to grab Staines. 

I reckon Staines will end up at St George 

I will be very disappointed if he doesnt end up with us. IMO assuming his health is OK, he is a valuable squad member and better than other wing options.

ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@tiger5150 The problem is Nuffie paid above his effort grade and taking up 1 spot , this is what you get when admin put the fingers into the retention pie. Staines will be a lose but probably will happen as Nuffie is going nowhere except reserve grade !!!

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Staines probably wants too much cash

well he has a new back tattoo to pay for 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @tiger5150

Staines probably wants too much cash

well he has a new back tattoo to pay for 

I know lol

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

what do we rate Luai chances of coming to Tigers in 2025 ? other forum mail seems to suggest club is wanting him here for 24, 25 and 26 

what are the chances a blore and simpkin trade for Luai in 2024 ?

ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)

what do we rate Luai chances of coming to Tigers in 2025 ?

Zero 

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

what do we rate Luai chances of coming to Tigers in 2025 ? other forum mail seems to suggest club is wanting him here for 24, 25 and 26 

what are the chances a blore and simpkin trade for Luai in 2024 ?

I’d be very surprised if he ended up here. 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

what about the news Michael Chieka might be coming over as GM of football

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

what about the news Michael Chieka might be coming over as GM of football

I thought that news died out 

ReplyQuote