Wests Tigers Supporter

@jedi-tiger my mate told me Cogger has already turned us down

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @westy81

@jedi-tiger my mate told me Cogger has already turned us down

oh good he is ordinary dodged a bullet but Croft is worse 

Of what is left Clifford might be the only option if we lose Fainu get the chequebook out for Luai for 2025

ReplyQuote
(@mickb)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

https://www.sen.com.au/programs/crunch-time-nrl/

discussion about Fainu brothers on SEN today. listen to crunch time full episode from 43 mins

chat goes for about 10 mins also touches on young players coming through at WT. Good listen

851 and tiger05premier reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hsvjones)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @mickb

https://www.sen.com.au/programs/crunch-time-nrl/

discussion about Fainu brothers on SEN today. listen to crunch time full episode from 43 mins

chat goes for about 10 mins also touches on young players coming through at WT. Good listen

Was a good listen and some positive from them about us as well. 

IF Latu comes he will learn from guys that went into top grade young like Benji, Robbe, Lawrence, Sheens etc.. Sheens know how to develop young players. 

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

@hsvjones joining the Tigers would be the worst decision he’d ever make.

ReplyQuote
(@hsvjones)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

I think I might be the only one but I disagree.  If we get him and a experienced half I think he will grow with the other young ones we have.  Api and the forward pack can hold there own. 

851, jirskyr and Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @hsvjones

I think I might be the only one but I disagree.  If we get him and a experienced half I think he will grow with the other young ones we have.  Api and the forward pack can hold there own. 

you are not the only one 

851 and hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @tiger5150

you are not the only one 

I agree. But it all relies on who plays 7 in a market completely bare of 7s. I seriously think we are only a couple of decent halves away from a very very good side.

Frullens and TigerSteve reacted
ReplyQuote
(@doug-heffernan)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Trindall 7 and Clifford 6 would do me. Clune in KOE to help Galvin develop. 

851 and hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

what sums the Tigers up is we have board members making football decisions in particular the case with Brooks imposing a deadline and we seem to be the onpy.club who can't sign a player the coaches wanted in Brooks. 

Now if we were upgrading then good move but if we end up with Croft or Clune, Cogger we are a joke. Given the marketplace for halves the club should have made sure they signed Brooks for 2 years. 

Our problem will be when we miss Latu Fainu.

In the current marketplace as some have said 7. Trindall 6. Clifford could work

On a positive Seyfarth played well doing some ball playing good on him he tries hard

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

I always assumed Trindall was Tricky's boy. he is not, in fact he is no relation. Fulton now has my permission to sign him.

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigerbennyb)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Move on from them fainu brothers - who really cares. 

I think a few of us on here have mentioned blake taffe before. He’s too good to running around in Reggie’s in my opinion. Covers 1 and 6. Solid with boot. 

trindall - never seen him play a lot, but hey he’s a Qld boy, so he must go alright. 

isiah Tass - he’s a good one, kyal iro- from all reports the goods. Huge upgrade, good size and speed. 

fulton - of course he’s going to have a crack at what he knows, sane as any salesman using old leads , just a different shirt on. 

back up 6 - Josh Rogers wynnum manly. Currently in broncos top 30. Good six and goal kicker, good defender . 

those two Va’a boys with roosters - especially younger on de la salle- he’s a good one. Roosters eye him to replace jwh. Both boys box as well, real well. Toowoomba family. 

I thought young James held his own against the sharks on Thursday night . 

ReplyQuote
(@boonboon)
Junior Pathways

Souths and Eels showed tonight that when you take key spine players out of any team and they suck. Not sure our problems have anything to do with admin other then the ability to sign decent halves since Moses left us. Getting rid of Brooks was a great first step because 4 more years of that was too much to bear. 

Hammertime, 851 and jirskyr reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @boonboon

Souths and Eels showed tonight that when you take key spine players out of any team and they suck. Not sure our problems have anything to do with admin other then the ability to sign decent halves since Moses left us. Getting rid of Brooks was a great first step because 4 more years of that was too much to bear. 

we have great replacements lined up... oh wait

it was a stupid decision as we have nothing better coming through the door at present

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

As things stand the chances of us hiring a quality half are a trillion to one. If Fainu came he’d probably end up playing with Wakeham or maybe Jake Clifford. Why would you come here? Coach and recruitment manager apparently barely talk and the CEO and Chair are the two biggest dimwits in professional sports.

the only way we’re going to be successful is  if we are sold and they get rid of everyone and start again. I’m talking all the admin, coaching staff, everyone. Get rid of every bit of Tigers DNA.

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 753 / 933
Share: