Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@kenny4517)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Congratulations to Strive’s @_tpel for getting an NRL opportunity with the Wests Tigers for 2023 and 2024.

Tony is a gamebreaking talent who can play fullback and in the halves at an elite level. Tony is ready to make his mark in first grade and looks forward to the opportunity with the Tigers 🐅

I watch a bit of qcup, he’s a solid player, good pace, safe hands. We also signed it Danny Ghantous from the dogs. Plays hooker.

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@jedi-tiger we’ve all seen tales from tigertown. Madge isn’t the type of person players want to play for week in week out

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

@kenny4517 where are you hearing this from? We don’t even have spots in the 30 so they’d be state cup contracts anyway with maybe a promise for first grade after round 10.

Crowsnest reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kenny4517)

@the-last-ronin on WTF, Facebook and on agents website. Josh Rogers  or Toby Sexton would have been better signing just my opinion.

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @kenny4517

@the-last-ronin on WTF, Facebook and on agents website. Josh Rogers  or Toby Sexton would have been better signing just my opinion.

cheers. Interesting signing but at least they are trying something 

Kenny4517 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Congratulations to Strive’s @_tpel for getting an NRL opportunity with the Wests Tigers for 2023 and 2024.

Tony is a gamebreaking talent who can play fullback and in the halves at an elite level. Tony is ready to make his mark in first grade and looks forward to the opportunity with the Tigers 🐅

I watch a bit of qcup, he’s a solid player, good pace, safe hands. We also signed it Danny Ghantous from the dogs. Plays hooker.

He must be a NSW Cup contract but eligible in a couple of weeks?

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@kenny4517)

@helmesy be interesting to see how he goes. From the dragons to Qcup for two years.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

@helmesy be interesting to see how he goes. From the dragons to Qcup for two years.

He’s 26, hopefully a late bloomer 😆

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

I guess to allow Laurie to move back to 6/7 in NSW cup.

ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)

@tiger5150 look up his whole name on you tube. There’s a few videos of highlights on there

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)

Also . Anyone complaining about Jock Madden need not do anything other than look at last nights game . Just about every single South’s try was scored either through his corridor , or the lead up play was a direct miss from him, misread , mistake etc. He’s absolutely shocking in defence . Half decent in attack , but as I said last year not enough to negate how bad he is in defence . 
If you go off last nights game alone he’s a net +/- of 12 points directly , and 16 points indirectly . 
Even in a team as good as the broncos , they can’t give a team a 16-20 point head start . 
Scoring points is vital I get it , but way too many people only ever watch one side of the ball. Which is why Luke Brooks will get himself another NRL gig . Because I get he is absolutely abysmal at controlling a team . He does score points (not enough) and he doesn’t let them in (usually) . 
to the point that a couple of weeks ago he had a few missed tackles and everyone was asking wtf?? 

This isn’t a pro Luke / bash Luke rant , but rather a real dissection of how there’s a halves crisi in general coming through the ranks . 
Also , just about every team is struggling in the opposition 20 zone . The strike rates would be akin to ice hockey shooting %. In the 20% range. 
The naked eye would tell you that this is down from previous years especially around 2015 , when a grubber through the line was guaranteed a repeat set , and very likely a try . Teams are way too good defensively now . 

851, Jedi Tiger, jirskyr and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@declan)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball Admin

@lestronge anyone who is claiming Brooks is still a solid defender should look at the olakau'atu try last week.

851, Dirty Reds, The Last Ronin and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @lestronge

Which is why Luke Brooks will get himself another NRL gig

Disagree. Luke has either already re-signed with us or no one wants him. He is off contract in 6 month and their is no talk at all about offers 

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

@lestronge Large will be a good player in the halves in a few years for us.

851 and lestronge reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

@lestronge Large will be a good player in the halves in a few years for us.

if you were to compare him to any modern day player, who would he be most like ?

ReplyQuote
Page 605 / 933
Share: