[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

@tigertownsfs big strong ball running five eighth type,

851 and Crowsnest reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@declan 1 missed tackle ? Against the hardest running forward in the game , and he’s to e smallest bloke wearing our jersey ?
 For an intelligent bloke , geez you spout some garbage !
You just undermine your own opinions ,supported by people including me , when you stay clearly biased stuff like that . 

ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)

@jedi-tiger he will be a star IMO! If he isn’t , it won’t be because he didn’t have it ! He definitely has it in spades ! Whatever It  , is lol

Crowsnest reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)

@tigertownsfs Hard to say . I mean I’m only going off a couple of games on you tube , and a 3 minute highlight package , but I’d say maybe a jack wighton / Munster type player . 
But that’s not accurate because the way he moves around the field , is like Lattrell, Sualli , and dare I say it Inglis .
Im not saying he’s in their league or anything , or he looks like a young them or anything , just merely commenting on the running style , and , well class and effortless stuff.
He looks like has all the time in the world.

851 and Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
Crowsnest
(@crowsnest)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Bula, Tupou, Staines, suddenly our backs don't look that bad after all. It only takes 1 or 2 players to do something positively different and you get results.

I'm optimistic with the tigers future, after all Shifty said 2024 is our year where we'll see results...remember that.

In 2004 Shifty said we are building for 2006 but Christmas came early... I'm predicting a super 2024 campaign. Stay positive!

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Posted by: @crowsnest

Bula, Tupou, Staines, suddenly our backs don't look that bad after all. It only takes 1 or 2 players to do something positively different and you get results.

I'm optimistic with the tigers future, after all Shifty said 2024 is our year where we'll see results...remember that.

In 2004 Shifty said we are building for 2006 but Christmas came early... I'm predicting a super 2024 campaign. Stay positive!

We still need an organiser in the halves. Can’t leave all up to Api. 

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Crowsnest
(@crowsnest)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@mike i thought we had that tonight mike.... reason being is because we owned the middle. That says a lot on the success of halves.

You have a look at the best clubs over the years...they dont get dominated thru the middle and even the edges. Tonight we even owned the edges. Edges win thru thirst.

ReplyQuote
(@declan)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball Admin

@lestronge 1 missed tackle that directly led to a try where we lost by 6 points.

Anyone who think I have some sort of bias towards Brooks is well off the mark. I would be happy to re-sign him if he played like he did tonight every week. 

851 and Celtic_Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

On a non tigers point

Kyle Flannagan has signed with Manly effective immediately

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@crowsnest Newcastle to run last 

we will get some wins this year and probably finish anywhere from 10th to 14th. 

ReplyQuote
Tigerlily
(@tigerlily)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball Moderator

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

On a non tigers point

Kyle Flannagan has signed with Manly effective immediately

Yay! That’s  one less thing the fans have to worry about with the brains trust at WTHQ signing him here.

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
Crowsnest
(@crowsnest)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@jedi-tiger this is the first time I've ever disagreed with you my ol friend....we will make the top 8.

If we don't, I'll give you 10 Wests Tigers Podcast Forum Golf Ball Markers. If we do I expect a shoulder massage 🤣

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@tigerlily lol true

I would like Brooks as a 6 though and go find a 7 from somewhere if we can. 

I was getting nervous Kyle was heading to Concord tbh lol 

Tigerlily reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Gus is denying the Flanagan story fwiw (which isn't much)

ReplyQuote
Celtic_Tiger
(@celtic_tiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @lestronge

@declan 1 missed tackle ? Against the hardest running forward in the game , and he’s to e smallest bloke wearing our jersey ?
 For an intelligent bloke , geez you spout some garbage !
You just undermine your own opinions ,supported by people including me , when you stay clearly biased stuff like that . 

So if someone disagrees with they’re “spouting garbage”.

I thought this forum was all about respectful debate.

Pull your head in.

Crowsnest and 851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 606 / 933
Share: