Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

I am confident we'll get Moses and I think he elevates us to a top 8 team without question, but geez it's dragged on. 

It has dragged on but at least Lee and co have kept quiet on it which is an improvement no matter the outcome 

Good point, this has been handled very differently, it appears adults are running the place now.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

851 and hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
Tigerlily
(@tigerlily)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball Moderator

Posted by: @canberratiger

This is the 2nd interview with Noffa where he has pulled this crap. He needs his head pulled in big time. 

It felt like a promotion?? Maybe one that was thoroughly undeserved!

Had to read it after Avo’s comment and agree with both of you. He was gifted a shot at playing finals he didn’t earn it. My understanding is the club sent him done there to learn some professionalism seems to have had the opposite affect. 

His fast become one of the most disliked WTs players from a fans point of view with his stupidity.

ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

This is the 2nd interview with Noffa where he has pulled this crap. He needs his head pulled in big time. 

Had to read it after Avo’s comment and agree with both of you. He was gifted a shot at playing finals he didn’t earn it. My understanding is the club sent him done there to learn some professionalism seems to have had the opposite affect. 

It’s not a great read but Nofa has never been the most articulate person so I don’t take a lot out of anything he says. He might go okay under Sheens and co but I hope the club keep him away from media duties, it’s not his go.

LoganR21, Mike, 851 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

I didn't have him in by best 17 before the article, i'd def leave him out now. I'd rather Tupou/Ken, Staines/Ken or Tupou/Staines.

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

You’d think next candidates to open up roster spots would be Nofa, Ken, Seyfarth and Kepaoa.

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Posted by: @helmesy

You’d think next candidates to open up roster spots would be Nofa, Ken, Seyfarth and Kepaoa.

Nofo is the biggest one because his contract is so long and he's such a clown.

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @russtutty63

It’s not a great read but Nofa has never been the most articulate person so I don’t take a lot out of anything he says. He might go okay under Sheens and co but I hope the club keep him away from media duties, it’s not his go.

Agreed. If he shuts his mouth and plays good footy no one cares. He really needs to think before he speaks. 

851 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @tigerlily

His fast become one of the most disliked WTs players from a fans point of view with his stupidity.

must admit he was one of my favourites but now I wouldn’t be fussed if he left. 

ReplyQuote
Tigerlily
(@tigerlily)

I didn't have him in by best 17 before the article, i'd def leave him out now. I'd rather Tupou/Ken, Staines/Ken or Tupou/Staines.

Personally I’d love it if we did a player swap to get rid of David. It’s not a good look for the club or the younger players for someone to keep undermining the club like he has, he deems WTs a burden for him and his career.

Cobbo would be my pick seeing he made some disparaging comments about the coach which might be unrepairable no matter how much the Broncos hierarchy try to spin it to the Broncos fans.

Peter A and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

@tigerlily I'd be happy to just let him go and promote Jahream Bula to our top 30.

ReplyQuote
Tigerlily
(@tigerlily)

@tigerlily I'd be happy to just let him go and promote Jahream Bula to our top 30.

&ct=g

Skippa13 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Tigerlily
(@tigerlily)

Congratulations Tuki.

https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2023/02/03/simpkins-selected-for-all-stars/

ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)

With respect to the Nofa article, I’m thinking he speaks the truth. Nofa definitely had checked out, it was clear and so too Liddle and probably half the team. I put it down to Madge’s coaching. Madge, although a good coach couldn’t adapt his coaching to suit his cattle. The five hitup then bomb was not working yet he persisted. I think this year with the new coaches a few players will surprise us with their footballing talent.

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @eastiemagpie

With respect to the Nofa article, I’m thinking he speaks the truth. Nofa definitely had checked out, it was clear and so too Liddle and probably half the team. I put it down to Madge’s coaching. Madge, although a good coach couldn’t adapt his coaching to suit his cattle. The five hitup then bomb was not working yet he persisted. I think this year with the new coaches a few players will surprise us with their footballing talent.

Would be happy to see the shackles come off for sure, I don’t know if Nofa’s attitude can entirely be put down to that though.

Russtutty63 reacted
ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @tigerlily

must admit he was one of my favourites but now I wouldn’t be fussed if he left. 

yeah it’s sad because he is/was a one club junior who has provided some quality moments through the years, so you think he would be a fan fave. I think ppl started turning on him a couple of years ago when he was expecting a nsw call up (never going to happen with his defensive lapses) and developed a more pronounced strut and carry on after scoring. The fact he signed a ridiculous contract extension wasn’t his fault, but it coincided with his attitude change and didn’t help things. Hoping he is legit in his article and knuckles down this year to show some heart again.

ReplyQuote
Page 458 / 942
Share: