Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

Posted by: @helmesy

So, no word on our mate Mitchell. How confident are we feeling? I think the longer it goes the more likely he’s coming here.

i don’t believe for a second he has signed with the eels and was just coming to concord to be polite. 1000% the eels would have announced if it was done, why would they owe the tigers anything (“we won’t announce the resigning of our marquee 7 because the tigers showed interest and Mitchell wants to go and tell them no face to face”).

We are obviously giving him much of what he wants so perhaps there is one last round of poker before the announcement is made either way. The re-signing of penisini made me more comfortable because he wasnt able to negotiate with other clubs yet (was he?) so I doubt the eels would have committed to an upgrade to him without locking down Moses ie best to keep the flexibility in the cap until Moses is done.

I’m 80% confident he’s coming because we are paying more and he gets to play with brooks and get coached by sheens and Benji in a style that plays to his strengths.

I respect your opinion. I just don't agree that Moses will be an asset to the club. I hope he stays at Parra.

ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @garry

Posted by: @russtutty63

Posted by: @tigersteve

Posted by: @doug-heffernan

@tigersteve 

Love The Office

you certainly chose an interesting’ character!!

My wife is currently away so I’m spending nights watching the office from start to finish ….. again. Still laugh at old jokes and stuff I’ve missed before

Makes my nights interesting ….. “that’s what she said” 😂

British one for me Steve although both are great. Just loved David Brent.

Did you see the David Brent movie?

Yes, saw the movie. He’s a great character, cringeworthy, funny, sad, musical, weird etc. 

Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

@garry great movie and the soundtrack is hilarious. David Brent is one of the best characters is comedy ever

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @tiger5150

Hoping I've made my last ever post on the other forum. The dribble wore me down. Looking forward to a more reasonable approach to differing opinions on here.

I'm one who is hoping Moses doesn't sign, I just think that money demands a premiership winning 7, not someone who fails to ice big moments. But if he comes I'll get on board and hope he can justify the price tag.

Good to see you here pacman, enjoy the place

Is Pacman a reference to a user on the other forum? If so, I wasn't pacman over there. Happy to PM you who I was if you like.

Happy to be here mate, more enjoyable atmosphere that is growing.

No mate, not having a crack at you, and I remember a Todd Packer over there (wasnt that you?).

Michael Scott called Todd Packer the Pacman a few times on the Office...no?

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

@tigersteve 

Love The Office

My wife is currently away so I’m spending nights watching the office from start to finish ….. again. Still laugh at old jokes and stuff I’ve missed before

My wife hates that my 2 favourite characters are Todd Packer and Jan Levinson

My ex wife was Jan Levinson in every way except the boob job. used to freak me out watching the show.

851 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@southerntiger)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Hoping I've made my last ever post on the other forum. The dribble wore me down. Looking forward to a more reasonable approach to differing opinions on here.

I'm one who is hoping Moses doesn't sign, I just think that money demands a premiership winning 7, not someone who fails to ice big moments. But if he comes I'll get on board and hope he can justify the price tag.

Yep the other forum has become unbearable. Thats what happens, I guess, when you stop moderating. 

Good to see you here. I, for one, want Moses to come but I have got a lot wrong in the past and will get alot wrong in the future. 

Cheers

WT2040, Joel Helmes, Russtutty63 and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

@tigersteve 

Love The Office

My wife hates that my 2 favourite characters are Todd Packer and Jan Levinson

My ex wife was Jan Levinson in every way except the boob job. used to freak me out watching the show.

sorry to hear that 😆

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@doug-heffernan)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Good to see you here pacman, enjoy the place

Is Pacman a reference to a user on the other forum? If so, I wasn't pacman over there. Happy to PM you who I was if you like.

Happy to be here mate, more enjoyable atmosphere that is growing.

No mate, not having a crack at you, and I remember a Todd Packer over there (wasnt that you?).

Michael Scott called Todd Packer the Pacman a few times on the Office...no?

Oh hahaha I get the reference now.  Michael Scott did call him that.

I wasn't Todd Packer on the other one, I didn't realise there was one over there. Maybe I should change this user name to something original.

ReplyQuote
Forever 9th
(@forever-9th)
Wests Tigers Supporter

So no gos on MM?

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @forever-9th

So no gos on MM?

No news, I think we’re in with a good chance though.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

My god I just read the Nofo article. I've always been of the view that Nofo was a complete goose and that article reaffirms it. He has no self awareness at all. 

Mike, Tiger5150, Joel Helmes and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

I am confident we'll get Moses and I think he elevates us to a top 8 team without question, but geez it's dragged on. 

ReplyQuote
CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

This is the 2nd interview with Noffa where he has pulled this crap. He needs his head pulled in big time. 

It felt like a promotion?? Maybe one that was thoroughly undeserved!

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @canberratiger

This is the 2nd interview with Noffa where he has pulled this crap. He needs his head pulled in big time. 

It felt like a promotion?? Maybe one that was thoroughly undeserved!

Had to read it after Avo’s comment and agree with both of you. He was gifted a shot at playing finals he didn’t earn it. My understanding is the club sent him done there to learn some professionalism seems to have had the opposite affect. 

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

I am confident we'll get Moses and I think he elevates us to a top 8 team without question, but geez it's dragged on. 

It has dragged on but at least Lee and co have kept quiet on it which is an improvement no matter the outcome 

851 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 457 / 942
Share: