Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @helmesy

Would you do Simpkin and Doueihi to the Eels for Moses and Nathan Brown to us?

x1000

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2022-brisbane-broncos-fullback-selections-fiveeighth-selections-reece-walsh-adam-reynolds-herbie-farnworth-news-teams-schedule/news-story/15c5590fb58470e583033262b36fa5f8

Farnworth clearly keen on playing fullback and I can’t really think of another team that can offer starting fullback. Maybe bulldogs.

This post was modified 2 years ago 2 times by TigerTownSFS

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Posted by: @the-frog

@avocadoontoast 

Mr Avo. I must congratulate you on such a wicked suggestion. May I suggest the calendar be in Black and White?

Regards The Mighty Frog.

Everything will be black and white except his hair which will change colour monthly.

Tiger_Alex reacted
ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

@jedi-tiger why is Bateman and Moses linked. So if we get Bateman we can't afford Moses?

Is it because we only have 1 spot left in the top 30?

Top 8 2023

ReplyQuote
(@hsvjones)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @the_pom

The Club officially threw their hat in the ring last week for Broncos Herbie Farnworth for 2024. A lure of playing fullback & decent 3 year offer is what the club is willing to put forward to him. Not looking good for Laurie's future at the club. 

You would have to think adding Bateman would help with this as fellow countryman  - Fingers crossed 

ReplyQuote
(@the-frog)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Mr Avo, you must work in Marketing! If not change professions now. You have a Gift.......

Regards The Mighty Frog.....

Avo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@the-frog)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

@the_pom 

Greetings Mr_ POM. I am a Fan from the Swamp over at the other place. Your Crystal Ball is wasted on those people who have an average IQ of 71.239.

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @the-frog

@the_pom 

Greetings Mr_ POM. I am a Fan from the Swamp over at the other place. Your Crystal Ball is wasted on those people who have an average IQ of 71.239.

Let’s hope the Pom keeps visiting us Froggie!! 

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

LoganR21 and Tiger_Alex reacted
ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

@THE_POM thank you as always for your insight.

We very much appreciate it.

Any word on who may play 13 now Hastings has left? Is Rua a chance?

Top 8 2023

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Posted by: @frullens

@jedi-tiger why is Bateman and Moses linked. So if we get Bateman we can't afford Moses?

I don't think that's an issue. I think we can fit them both in. I think as someone said yesterday, Bishop slipped up and should have said N Brown was delayed, not Bateman. By the sounds of it Bateman is done, just waiting on an announcement. 

Also, in the unlikely event we get Moses for 2023 I would suspect AD will be gone.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Enumerator
(@enumerator)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @frullens

I don't think that's an issue. I think we can fit them both in. I think as someone said yesterday, Bishop slipped up and should have said N Brown was delayed, not Bateman. By the sounds of it Bateman is done, just waiting on an announcement. 

Also, in the unlikely event we get Moses for 2023 I would suspect AD will be gone.

I seriously hope not,

AD and Moses would be awesome.

Adam D is the type of leader that we want on the field, Hates to loose and there is still a lot of improvement to come.

LoganR21 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

@avocadoontoast no if you listen again Bishop is saying the delay in Bateman is that he has the same manager as Mitchell Moses. 

Maybe Moses will ask parramatta for a release in 2023 ? 

We would need to free up a spot for Bateman and Moses for 2023 so maybe AD moves on to Dogs or something?

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

@avocadoontoast no if you listen again Bishop is saying the delay in Bateman is that he has the same manager as Mitchell Moses. 

We would need to free up a spot for Bateman and Moses for 2023 so maybe AD moves on to Dogs or something?

Surely there can’t be space at the Bulldogs for Doueihi?

I can’t see any circumstances really where the Eels would entertain an immediate release for Moses - their fans would revolt and it looks like a lot of them are sick of Arthur already.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

MickeyB and Russtutty63 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@851)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @helmesy

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

Surely there can’t be space at the Bulldogs for Doueihi?

I can’t see any circumstances really where the Eels would entertain an immediate release for Moses - their fans would revolt and it looks like a lot of them are sick of Arthur already.

A bit of Moses/Matterson type of I don't want to be here anymore, might switch things up, and how nice would that karma be to us supporters

Joel Helmes and Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

@spartan117 I used to be one of AD's biggest fans but he hasn't really nailed down a position anywhere. I think he's a good runner of the ball and has a good bomb but he isn't fast, doesn't have a great passing game and his defence really isn't up to first grade. I think he has too many deficiencies for 6, failed at fullback and can't defend well enough for centre. I also question whether he fits into a Sheens style of attack (I had the same concerns about Hastings).

I hate myself for saying it but I think i'd rather Brooks/Moses. If Sheens can somehow get Brooks to forget everything Madge taught him he has all the attributes to work well for Sheens. He's fast and he is reasonably skillful. His worst attributes are that he has zero footy smarts (he can't manage a game), he's not at all clutch and his kicking game is sub par. But, Moses can manage a game, he's clutch and he has a fantastic kicking game. I think Moses as his halves partner will for the most part be able to hide Brooks deficiencies. 

ReplyQuote
Page 367 / 972
Share: