The Wests Tigers Podcast has a partnership with a leading Sydney bus and coach operator providing game-day luxury coach transport to Wests Tigers fans.
A fun, safe, reliable, and economical way to attend Wests Tigers home and away matches, we will transport you to the game in comfort and style utilizing a modern seatbelt and toilet-equipped coach.
Leave your car in a convenient location, jump on the coach, and enjoy the trip with a group of fellow Wests Tigers fans!
In conjunction with The Ambush, we aim to also potentially offer special Wests Tigers guest interviews along the journey (where possible), and, you might also get the chance to contribute to the Wests Tigers Podcast on the trip home.
Wests Tigers game-day coach transport is being trialed in 2024, if there is a strong enough demand for the service we intend to further expand this offering.
Naturally, places will be limited. There will be just 54 spots available on our initial single-vehicle service, so please be quick to book your ticket(s).
Our first trial of the service will be the NRL match against the Penrith Panthers in Bathurst on the 20th of April.
Please note we will not be offering tickets to the game, this will be your responsibility. Tickets are available to purchase now via this link.
Intended Itinerary (all times except initial departure are approximate):
9:45 am – Passenger Pick-up in Loftus Street (near the Wests Tigers Centre of Excellence) in Concord.
11:45 am – 12:15 pm – Rest break/lunch at Oliver’s Lithgow, 1/888 Great Western Hwy, South Bowenfels.
12:15 pm to 1:00 pm – Arrive at Carrington Park, Bathurst.
Our return leg will depart 20 minutes after the conclusion of the NRL match (roughly 5 pm).
At approximately 6:00 pm we will stop again in Lithgow, this time on the Sydney-bound side of the Great Western Highway where you will be able to choose adjacent dining options including McDonald’s, Red Rooster, Zambrero Mexican, and Burger King.
6:45 pm – All aboard for the return leg to Sydney.
8:15 pm – Passenger Set-Down in Loftus Street, Concord.
- Adults – $40
- Children and Pensioners – $30
If this sounds like something you would like to take part in, please submit your details below and we will make contact with you to arrange payment.
Please don’t delay, tickets are limited!
Terms and Conditions:
- Individuals are responsible for reading through the Terms & Conditions before making a booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an Adult over 18 years old.
- The transport offer will only go ahead if the Operator (Wests Tigers Podcast) receives a minimum number of passenger bookings (at the Operator’s discretion) by the Close of Business on the 1st of April 2024.
- Should the service not proceed, the Operator will offer a full refund for any Passenger ticket purchases already processed.
- All ticket payments must be made in advance via Bank Transfer.
- If you purchase a ticket(s) and then cannot join us, notification needs to be made by the Close of Business on the 10th of April 2024, otherwise refunds will not be issued.
- It is your responsibility to purchase tickets to the NRL match.
- Food, drinks (excluding water), and alcohol are not to be consumed on the coach. Smoking is not permitted.
- With the specific exception of recognised assistance dogs (which includes guide dogs), no animals are
permitted to be carried on any vehicle.
- All passengers are required to wear seatbelts in seatbelt-equipped vehicles. The Operator/Driver is not responsible for policing this requirement.
- We reserve the right to eject any passenger(s) behaving in an inappropriate, offensive, intoxicated, or destructive manner from the vehicle or stop the vehicle until the situation has been resolved. This may include requesting police to attend.
- Passengers are responsible for any damage caused by them to the vehicle (examples include vandalism, excessive vehicle cleaning due to food or beverage spillage, and breakage of interior or exterior fittings).
- We may take photos of passengers for advertising and promotional purposes. If you do not wish to have your photo taken, please let us know when you place your booking.
- Although your safety and comfort are our highest priority, all passengers who participate do so at their own risk and we cannot accept responsibility for any loss of personal belongings, accident, illness, or injury incurred by you.
- “Act of God” or “Force Majeure” Clause: the occurrence of an event that is beyond our reasonable control and which could not have been reasonably prevented which includes, but is not limited to (a) pandemic events such as Covid-19; (b) natural disaster (including but not limited to flooding, fire, earthquake, landslide), adverse weather conditions, high or low water levels; (c) nuclear or other industrial accident causing environmental pollution or contamination; or (d) change in government restrictions or regulations. Should a Force Majeure event prevent us from providing your service as planned, we will change our travel arrangements as reasonably practicable to ensure your safety and invoice you for any possible additional costs if required.
*Please note that the coach does not have wheelchair-loading capabilities.