Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] WT v Bulldogs Rd 9 2024

(@dirty-reds)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @helmesy

Drop your one word submissions please people.

Half 

We only played half a game today. Nowhere near good enough. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @helmesy

Drop your one word submissions please people.

just choose any expletive that comes to mind 

Skippa13 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)

One word, half-hearted or is that two.

I have many others but will need to cool down before typing.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Should be an interesting team picked this Tuesday 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigerton)
Wests Tigers Supporter

1 word- Discipline (or lack there of… especially from our captain today and our senior players.)

PS one of the worst reffing performances I’ve ever seen. 🤡🤬

Joel Helmes and Skippa13 reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @mike

Should be an interesting team picked this Tuesday 

we’re going to be scraping the bottom of the barrel to even get a team list together 

Joel Helmes and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
SuperTrev
(@supertrev)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Tough to play against 13 players and a ref. I try not to blame the refs, but this game I'll make an exception. You can tell she had a bad game because out of all of the captains challenges' that got sent up, we still got to keep it all game. Every single captains challenge was successful. Has that happened in any other game ever? My one word = angry. I'm angry with the poor refereeing, angry at our 2nd half, angry with the lack of discipline, angry at a couple of players efforts, angry at my neighbours, angry at the food at the pub, angry at the uneven bricks on the wall I'm looking at, angry at ..... everything at the moment! I need a nap! Grrrr!!!

Russtutty63, Joel Helmes, Dirty Reds and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @supertrev

Tough to play against 13 players and a ref. I try not to blame the refs, but this game I'll make an exception. You can tell she had a bad game because out of all of the captains challenges' that got sent up, we still got to keep it all game. Every single captains challenge was successful. Has that happened in any other game ever? My one word = angry. I'm angry with the poor refereeing, angry at our 2nd half, angry with the lack of discipline, angry at a couple of players efforts, angry at my neighbours, angry at the food at the pub, angry at the uneven bricks on the wall I'm looking at, angry at ..... everything at the moment! I need a nap! Grrrr!!!

Casey was poor for both teams. She was only right on 1 out of 5 challenges. She definitely didn’t cause us to lose 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

our attack is still pretty average, some thought it would improve when Buke Lrooks left.... wrong ! 

it will get better next year when Luai is here 

it was terrible with Luke, it’s terrible with Aidan. It’s the tigers DNA  Galvin looks good though. 

Galvin looks good, hope he sticks around

Mike and The Last Ronin reacted
ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @supertrev

Hahaha, you’ve summed up my feelings exactly. Now that you mention it, those bricks don’t look straight in my house either

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

did anyone go out there today ? 

ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)

Sezer’s kicking game was horrible and made errors as well. Sullivan will probably get another run which is a scary thought.

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @loganr21

@the-last-ronin should’nt see another first grade game … but we know she will 🤨

Switched on ABC radio after the game and they were raving about how good a game Badger had and how brave she was for standing up to the big bad Tigers, reading out message after message praising Badger. Couldnt believe it. Cognitive dissonance. The virtue signalling has begun and she is safe as houses regardless of her incompetence.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @tiger5150

Switched on ABC radio after the game and they were raving about how good a game Badger had and how brave she was for standing up to the big bad Tigers, reading out message after message praising Badger. Couldnt believe it. Cognitive dissonance. The virtue signalling has begun and she is safe as houses regardless of her incompetence.

seriously? A mate of mine who refereed at a high level and never criticises the officials text me to say it’s the worst he’s seen and she completely lost control of the game 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Posted by: @tiger5150

Hahahahahaha ABC‼️‼️

Keep steering the right path

ReplyQuote
Page 14 / 19
Share: