Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] WT v Bulldogs Rd 9 2024

Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

We’re an awful team

Badger is easily the worst referee I’ve ever seen. Shes terrible.

ReplyQuote
(@campo)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

this team don’t have IT and don’t want IT

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

My one(ish) word is line-speed

Dogs line speed early in second half just killed us. Robbed us of territory and energy and just won the grind and set up that whole second half and was the difference.

IMO there was a lot to like in that game but I dont have the time or energy to list now.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

our attack is still pretty average, some thought it would improve when Buke Lrooks left.... wrong ! 

it will get better next year when Luai is here 

ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

I wasn’t on the forum during the game, but glad the few posts I just scanned had reference to the incompetent refereeing.

I am so filthy at that refereeing, from the very first set. The call that got me though was when she ignored the blatant late diving tackle into the ribs by Crichton with about 10 to go. Led to something ridiculous by Bateman, and nearly a remote control through my tv from me.

We can talk about the lack of energy in the second half, but it is partly a result of accumulated shite calls from the ref that burned us out. It feels like every week, and I’m turning into one of those sooks always trying to shift the blame, but Christ can’t we cop some balance and the occasional decent reffed game!!! Rant over.

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@campo 💯 we blew it… I said during the game the wrong Alex was employed. Get Seyfarth on when we’re in front. Both can’t be in 17‼️‼️

Keep steering the right path

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

our attack is still pretty average, some thought it would improve when Buke Lrooks left.... wrong ! 

it will get better next year when Luai is here 

it was terrible with Luke, it’s terrible with Aidan. It’s the tigers DNA  Galvin looks good though. 

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @skippa13

I wasn’t on the forum during the game, but glad the few posts I just scanned had reference to the incompetent refereeing.

I am so filthy at that refereeing, from the very first set. The call that got me though was when she ignored the blatant late diving tackle into the ribs by Crichton with about 10 to go. Led to something ridiculous by Bateman, and nearly a remote control through my tv from me.

We can talk about the lack of energy in the second half, but it is partly a result of accumulated shite calls from the ref that burned us out. It feels like every week, and I’m turning into one of those sooks always trying to shift the blame, but Christ can’t we cop some balance and the occasional decent reffed game!!! Rant over.

She was crap to both teams. We just let it get to us more 

LoganR21 and Dirty Reds reacted
ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)

We looked for the easy win today. It was a half hearted effort. We defended well for the first 3 plays in most sets then were lazy in the back end of their sets and it cost us big time.

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Posted by: @tiger5150

Dogs line speed early in second half just killed us. Robbed us of territory and energy and just won the grind and set up that whole second half and was the difference.

IMO there was a lot to like in that game but I dont have the time or energy to list now.

The first 15 after halftime was abizmole‼️This lost us the game. 

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @loganr21

Posted by: @tiger5150

The first 15 after halftime was abizmole‼️This lost us the game. 

it was almost as if they went into the sheds and had a nap 

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

@the-last-ronin should’nt see another first grade game … but we know she will 🤨

ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

We were very ordinary second half, dogs defence was well on top. Squeezed us and we couldn't adapt. 

Terrible refereeing, Badger had zero control which led to both teams being very frustrated. Mahoney should have gone to the bin twice, as should have Sezer. Too many other terrible calls to mention. 

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @loganr21

@the-last-ronin should’nt see another first grade game … but we know she will 🤨

I can’t recall seeing her as a centre before but if that’s her standard surely she’s back to a line and never given a whistle again. 

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Drop your one word submissions please people.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
Page 13 / 19
Share: