Share:
Notifications
Clear all

WT V Knights Rd 10 2024

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Going to be fascinating to see the team we pick.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Mike reacted
(@tigerton)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Bud is back. I think I’ll give watching this week a miss. 🙄

ReplyQuote
(@snake)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

To get the offence working effectively you have to get the combinations working .. Naden and Staines were looking good so what happens Naden to the wing To’a to centre the guy does not know how to pass a ball ! Buds NRL career will be in tatters in four weeks, I feel for Gavin having to partner Sullivan this does nothing for his development and puts  immense pressure on him ! The handling of Latu’s hammy issue needs to be raised he was on one leg a month ago at Lidcombe oval pretty poor form here! Starting to get a not great vibe around the coach !

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgrzmn)
Junior Pathways

Not a lot of confidence with Bud/Dud Sullivan at 7. Shame the Staines and Naden combo gets broken up. Ice to 13 is also interesting ....... maybe a game away from the shredder.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Posted by: @snake

To get the offence working effectively you have to get the combinations working .. Naden and Staines were looking good so what happens Naden to the wing To’a to centre the guy does not know how to pass a ball ! Buds NRL career will be in tatters in four weeks, I feel for Gavin having to partner Sullivan this does nothing for his development and puts  immense pressure on him ! The handling of Latu’s hammy issue needs to be raised he was on one leg a month ago at Lidcombe oval pretty poor form here! Starting to get a not great vibe around the coach !

The team hasn’t had combinations in years….it’s what the team misses a lot of the time. This week is no accepting, but we will see how close knit this team is on Saturday. It’s going to be a wet track and hopefully everyone trusts the player alongside them. 

Keep steering the right path

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Posted by: @tgrzmn

Not a lot of confidence with Bud/Dud Sullivan at 7. Shame the Staines and Naden combo gets broken up. Ice to 13 is also interesting ....... maybe a game away from the shredder.

Hope at least Sullivan has his kicking boots on…it’s gonna be a wet one 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

The team picked does not fill me with confidence. However I don’t think any side we picked would at the moment. We are so far off the pace from almost every team it is ridiculous 

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

IMG 5595

It’s going to be a wet one !!

ReplyQuote
(@lorenzo)
Junior Pathways

The big in is Api, im pretty confident that if he played last week we win. Not sure why Alaimalo was dropped I think he was under utilized however his decision making in defence was not great and having him outside of Olam who goes in hard and sometimes misses badly is problematic. TDS in the extended squad worries me a bit, does that mean Api is still not 100%. Bud trained in the halves all pre-season so one more chance for him to show his potential, unlike many others I am not completely writing him off and hope he comes good especially with Api, Galvin and Bula who are more settled in now around him.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @lorenzo

TDS in the extended squad worries me a bit, does that mean Api is still not 100%.

Could be, or even more terrifying is that he could be cover for Galvin who was reportedly injured as well (Api to 7).

ReplyQuote
(@lorenzo)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @tiger5150

Posted by: @lorenzo

TDS in the extended squad worries me a bit, does that mean Api is still not 100%.

Could be, or even more terrifying is that he could be cover for Galvin who was reportedly injured as well (Api to 7).

thats a worry, however he seems to have got the all clear from the scans.

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

What has Matamua done? We have 2 underperforming high priced 2RF and 2 plonker props on the bench and he can’t get a run in first grade. Benji’s selections have been pretty spot on but this guy can’t get a sniff of first grade. It’s very strange

Lorenzo reacted
ReplyQuote
Barra
(@barra)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

What has Matamua done? We have 2 underperforming high priced 2RF and 2 plonker props on the bench and he can’t get a run in first grade. Benji’s selections have been pretty spot on but this guy can’t get a sniff of first grade. It’s very strange

Yes very strange, will have to defer to Benji knowing the situation better than us. Maybe thinks he is not ready? He’s still only young.

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

I think he’s suspended 2 weeks 

ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)

I’d have Matamua on the bench, he adds some unpredictability and utility value covering the back row and maybe even 6 at a pinch. I don’t think we can carry both Twal and Seyfarth who are too similar and ineffective.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 10
Share: