Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

I thought Alaimolo was pretty good though. Worth persisting with for sure

Mac_Tiger, Joel Helmes, Peter A and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigerton)
Wests Tigers Supporter

My 1 word is Optionless. Not even sure it’s a word but we have nothing in attack inside the 20.

Oh and the bunker suck and blow!

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @mike

In memory of Terry Hill, his #4 jersey will be on the sideline

-- attachment is not available --
-- attachment is not available --

Who is the big bloke in black in the middle? McGuinness? Owen Craigie has slimmed down.

ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

I thought Alaimolo was pretty good though. Worth persisting with for sure

Hopefully he's ok after the cheap shot from Staggs at the end. Had to take an HIA, hopefully passes without incident. 

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Posted by: @tigerton

My 1 word is Optionless. Not even sure it’s a word but we have nothing in attack inside the 20.

Oh and the bunker suck and blow!

Our attack is abysmal. I think they need to play Latu at 7 and Matamua at 13. Need to try something.

Eastiemagpie reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snake)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

One word COACHING..

ReplyQuote
(@mattvtiger)
Junior Pathways

My one word is momentum.

We cannot take capitalise on it in the game and we lose it via penalties or bad last tackle options.

refereeing decisions don’t help either 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snake)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@avocadoontoast What they need is better coaching the amount of possession in the 20 was huge with no results very poor!

ReplyQuote
Enumerator
(@enumerator)
Junior Pathways

Two 1 words submissions

Outclassed and the second is

Competing till the End.

Im quite sad wth the score especially withbthe amount of ball thatbwe had. We are on the improve with the squad that we have....

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

My one word is regression.

Going backwards under pressure. Structure falls apart in attack under pressure but even worse is the effort disappears. Noone running onto the ball. Play-makers searching fora  runner. The Api no try was only because he looked up and had no options.

Bula was poor tonight.

Api is incredible but human. We are going to kill the poor bloke.

Sezer looked his age tonight.

Bateman is an enigma. No doubting his effort, he is all effort for the full 80. His defence tonight was outstanding but he kills all attacking momentum. Not the answer at 13.

Alaimalo I thought did some good things and I'd keep him at this stage.

Galvin is being educated but standing up.

Ice is strong in attack IMO but unforunately can be relied on for a poor miss in defence each week.

Latu is a dud hooker and its disappointing to not see what he can do in the halves. Would have preferred at that stage of the game for Sezer to go to 9 and let the boys run things. I have been gunning for Latu all year but Im not enthused so far. his passing seems clunky.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @dirty-reds

Posted by: @mike

My one word in Bunker. There needs to be an investigation into the integrity of those officiating in the Bunker. After tonight I believe it is corrupt to the core. 

I think it's just incompetence. There's nonsense in pretty much every second game, every weekend. 

Would be nice if they started falling our way though. 

We’ll get an apology on Monday saying Api scored. Big f’n deal, doesn’t help on the scoreboard 

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @dirty-reds

I think it's just incompetence.

I don’t think it’s incompetence any more. Incompetence you can fixed by changing policies, process and procedures. The NRL haven’t done so and that why I think it is something far more serious and sinister. 

ReplyQuote
(@tgrzmn)
Junior Pathways

@tiger5150 I also think Latu was no good at hooker. If or when that happens again he should go to 7 and Sezer to 9 if we don't actually bite the bullet and start him at 7. What is there to lose at this stage?

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @tgrzmn

@tiger5150 I also think Latu was no good at hooker. If or when that happens again he should go to 7 and Sezer to 9 if we don't actually bite the bullet and start him at 7. What is there to lose at this stage?

There is a lot to lose actually. The last two weeks we played last years GF teams and we were always going to do it tough against them and neither of them pumped us. The next two weeks are critical for our season. Dogs and then Knights. Two games that we really need to win to set our season up. Now is not the time to throw caution to the wind. Now is the time to get back to what got us wins against Parra and Sharks and Sezer was a big part of that. prior to the Panthers game Sezer has been one of our best.

6.Galvin

7 Sezer

14 Latu - but give him a run in the halves

ReplyQuote
(@tgrzmn)
Junior Pathways

My one word is Schooled. We were given a lesson in how to play quality footy today and if they sit down and watch the video on Monday they might be able to learn something.

ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 14
Share: