Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers team vs Dogs Round 3

(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @tiger5150

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

@the-last-ronin I think they will push Douihie to 13

Api is not going to play 80, will need a break. IMO 80% chance they push Brooks to 9, 20% chance its Wakeham to 9 for that break.

Well I was totally wrong about, which surprises me. Not that I was wrong (thats no surprise) but that means Sheens had Wakeham on the bench as a halfback.  Good to see Api get through 80.

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Api is not going to play 80, will need a break. IMO 80% chance they push Brooks to 9, 20% chance its Wakeham to 9 for that break.

Well I was totally wrong about, which surprises me. Not that I was wrong (thats no surprise) but that means Sheens had Wakeham on the bench as a halfback.  Good to see Api get through 80.

Interesting things about that change: 

1. Nofoaluma was the one hooked - might be a sign of our wingers next week. 
2. sheens has some idea that the Brooks/Doueihi combo was no good 
3. Wakeham looked good for the 20 minutes or so he was on 

Maybe just maybe we might get to see some new personnel next week 

please no Doueihi at fullback 

Mike, Garry and Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mickb)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

I support Doueihi at fullback. He is good under the highball and has a strong carry on kick returns. I accept he is not the fastest but he's going to be better popping up where he likes and chiming into backline movements.

Ive always thought he was a FB after seeing him dominate in a final for Souths v Canberra at FB in his first year at NRL level.

The best other option is really Staines who doesn't appear to have a passing game or Laurie who has shown weakness under the highball.

I actually think its more likely than not the Sheenius names the same spine for this week. He's extremely stubborn and doesn't make changes except for injury. We all know that from his last time here.

ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @mickb

I support Doueihi at fullback. He is good under the highball and has a strong carry on kick returns. I accept he is not the fastest but he's going to be better popping up where he likes and chiming into backline movements.

Ive always thought he was a FB after seeing him dominate in a final for Souths v Canberra at FB in his first year at NRL level.

The best other option is really Staines who doesn't appear to have a passing game or Laurie who has shown weakness under the highball.

I actually think its more likely than not the Sheenius names the same spine for this week. He's extremely stubborn and doesn't make changes except for injury. We all know that from his last time here.

I assume you mean "Sheenius" as the antithesis of genius"? That is as a plodding, arrogant, stubborn, deluded, failed relic of the past? If so, I'm with you on that one. 

ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Looks like AD at 1, Wakeham and Brooks in the halves and Staines on the wing (Nofo left out). 

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @mickb

his level of involvement in defence looks right on brand here at the 0:30 and 3:30 marks...

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/09/27/match-highlights-raiders-v-rabbitohs/

ReplyQuote
Page 8 / 8
Share: