Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episode 0264

Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Posted by: @peter-a

On SEN today Lee H said it it up to Fulton now to fill the positions and earn his big wage.

I hope he can sort out the halves but with the way the club  signed him and their due diligence on the appointment I have major reservations.

Did Lee say it like that, or was it more like

"Wests Tigers have entered into a good faith arrangement with Mr Scott Fulton to deliver recruitment services consistent with the best practices of the club and in accordance with his employment agreement. This agreement was executed with the complete support of the board and we expect Mr Fulton to act expeditiously and effectively in a manner commensurate with his remuneration"

Jedi Tiger, lestronge, Joel Helmes and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Good pod guys. I feel ‘garry-isms’ like “one thing I will say” should have their own thread.

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @skippa13

Good pod guys. I feel ‘garry-isms’ like “one thing I will say” should have their own thread.

Are there more than one? Lol

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @loganr21

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

think Brooks ends up at the Roosters and probablya good option for brooks , who knows this year ? as Roosters seem pretty desperate for a half.

I’d be happy for that, but only for the swap with Walker. 

I reckon we would get townsend and walker to cowboys

well that’s still an upgrade of Luke at 7

Brooks at 6 would be better     

let's see how we go with wakeham at 7 in 2024.... hope Lee and Fulton have a plan if Brooks does indeed bail...

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

think Brooks ends up at the Roosters and probablya good option for brooks , who knows this year ? as Roosters seem pretty desperate for a half.

let's see how we go with wakeham at 7 in 2024.... hope Lee and Fulton have a plan if Brooks does indeed bail...

Jedi I have poked you in the ribs a few times about your Brooks infatuation ut you have this 100% correct. Now we wait. Three possibilities.

1. Club caves and offers him more to stay and he stays in which case its just embarrassing playing games with a guy who has given his whole career to the club.

2. Club lets him go and has a suitable (Same or better) option lined up in which case, happy days and I hope Brooks kills it somewhere.

3. Club lets him go without a plan B. In this case they may as well fold the joint.

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@tiger5150 likely of probability from least to most 2,1,3. 
For sure we over play our hand , think we have some dude lined up , only for Brooksy to bail to wherever and we are left with reserve grade standard halves .

I actually do think this is a management ploy from Isaac . He used it for Moses , and is doing the same for Brooks . only the market is very soft for brooks . 
to be honest the market was pretty soft for Moses if we think about it . There was a tentative Dolphins offer , a tentative dogs offer , and a lowball Parra offer . If we weren’t so desperate to get him back and moved the market forward 300k , I’m not even sure he would still be signed up yet . 
It’s a little bit strange . There’s no halves yet no one wants a half . Lol 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @tiger5150

Jedi I have poked you in the ribs a few times about your Brooks infatuation ut you have this 100% correct. Now we wait. Three possibilities.

1. Club caves and offers him more to stay and he stays in which case its just embarrassing playing games with a guy who has given his whole career to the club.

2. Club lets him go and has a suitable (Same or better) option lined up in which case, happy days and I hope Brooks kills it somewhere.

3. Club lets him go without a plan B. In this case they may as well fold the joint.

true one of three options, just hope we have someone decent in mind I would be happy with townsend as 7. I don't want wakeham anywhere near first grade in 2024. Are we looking at Dodd ? or Sanders ? or Fainu and Schuster ? still hearing Koula is on Fulton's radar but we can't get him until 2025.

If Brooks does leave I hope it is to a competitive club, don't want them to beat ua or win a gf but make semi finals for his sake and it would be interesting to see how he goes if he was say at the Roosters with manu tedesco and keary etc. If he head to cowboys I think he struggles a bit there tbh. 

Surely we are not going back to Brooks with another offer that makes us look desperate. I don't know why the club went with 3 years, we should have gone 2 years and upped the cash. Makes me think this could be Isaac Moses playing games as he is same manager as payten and it might be another way to try and increase the offer. 

Brooks the longer he waits the better position he will be in, a spot might open up abd Dogs to partner Burton, or Eels if Brown is rubbed out or Roosters if they release Walker 

We are better trying to move hom this year to a club at least we get some salary cap money back by doing so. 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @tiger5150

if it is option 3 and we have no plan b the club can shove there season ticket which I have had since inception up there backside

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: