Wests Tigers Podcas...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episode 0265

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

The latest edition of the Pod has dropped! Storm preview, Da Silva debut, Yioti's Quiz, and the new Leichhardt Oval plans are all on the agenda.  https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-podcast-0265/

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Mike and CanberraTiger reacted
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Sheens is still GM, wearing multiple hats. He will also be GM during Benji’s first year of being head coach in 2025. 

ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @helmesy

The latest edition of the Pod has dropped! Storm preview, Da Silva debut, Yioti's Quiz, and the new Leichhardt Oval plans are all on the agenda.  https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-podcast-0265/

it is pronounced like lestrange . Thats where it came from . It evolved from my last name , then slowly, evolved into another thing , then finally lestrange , then lestronge . 
One of those things that others call you . 

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Johnny ‘white legs’ was a favourite player of mine. Along with all the other rangas also. But another clue could have been.. the player on standby for Pat Richards in the GF. 

Keep steering the right path

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
Panayioti93
(@yioti)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Posted by: @loganr21

Johnny ‘white legs’ was a favourite player of mine. Along with all the other rangas also. But another clue could have been.. the player on standby for Pat Richards in the GF. 

Appreciated as always for letting me submit my trivia!

For the record, Shannon McDonnell was the one on stand by for our 2005 Premiership!

Trained on the Wing all week and on the eve of the match, Pat Richards was named in the line-up!

Tiger5150, Mike and Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

@yioti well I for so many years didn’t know that. Glad he was fit then! Not the biggest S MCD fan.

Keep steering the right path

ReplyQuote
Share: