Wests Tigers Podcas...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episode 0264

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Another big edition - we talk about the dark night against the Titans, the possible departure of both Sheens and Brooks, and why our admin just can't seem to get out of their own way. https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-podcast-0264/

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Good pod guys, good summary of the depressing status quo. Cant believe we are in a position of hoping for Chad Townsend

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

We’ve honestly got to put to bed signing Brooks again!! I’m over discussing Luke over the past 8 seasons. What we have to do before they get a run in first grade, because let’s be frank Moyland won’t be playing in the halves much longer going by his and Cronulla’s form. But both Connor Tracey and Braiden Trindal have to be looked at filling in our halves positions that’s available. Either now or into next year. The other I’d look at seriously, and he didn’t say no earlier would be Mitch Pearce. Hope his French team wins, so he can come back and fill a roll here. Maybe only for one season, but I know we’d get more from him then Brooks has for his entire career. We must try and move forward and get out of the media swings and roundabouts. 

Keep steering the right path

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @loganr21

We’ve honestly got to put to bed signing Brooks again!! I’m over discussing Luke over the past 8 seasons. What we have to do before they get a run in first grade, because let’s be frank Moyland won’t be playing in the halves much longer going by his and Cronulla’s form. But both Connor Tracey and Braiden Trindal have to be looked at filling in our halves positions that’s available. Either now or into next year. The other I’d look at seriously, and he didn’t say no earlier would be Mitch Pearce. Hope his French team wins, so he can come back and fill a roll here. Maybe only for one season, but I know we’d get more from him then Brooks has for his entire career. We must try and move forward and get out of the media swings and roundabouts. 

I'd love Braiden Trindall but I reckon Sharks have him booked in to replace Moylan. Not excited about Tracey

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

not a fan of braiden trindall and agree as others that sharks probably have him earmarked to replace moylan. 

Not a fan of Tracey at all

Townsend could work if you partner him with a dynamic 6 but with townsend you know what you will get. 

No to Mitchell Pearce 

If you had got Brooks for the right money then he is one of the best options left for 2024

Also think Sheens will leave end of the year 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

think Brooks ends up at the Roosters and probably a good option for brooks , who knows this year ? as Roosters seem pretty desperate for a half.

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

@tiger5150 the way Moylan has been playing, will probably be playing there in their next game. But with Fulton coming in, it just taints things for me. It’s like he has an agenda when it comes to recruiting. He’s been here 5 seconds!! It just confuses everything that’s gone down since Sheens was appointed. Or as Joel puts it ‘Bizarro world’ Perhaps that’s how Wests Tigers will be remembered: Seinfeldesk 🤪😅

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Pearce to Roosters imo

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

think Brooks ends up at the Roosters and probablya good option for brooks , who knows this year ? as Roosters seem pretty desperate for a half.

I’d be happy for that, but only for the swap with Walker. 

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

1. Posted by: @loganr21

think Brooks ends up at the Roosters and probablya good option for brooks , who knows this year ? as Roosters seem pretty desperate for a half.

honestly think the best we could do next year is Latu Fainu and Sam Walker in halves.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Posted by: @helmesy

Pearce to Roosters imo

I wouldn’t count us out, however roosters should be in drivers seat. What we’ve got to look more importantly at, is who’s playing 7 for us in 2025?

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

I reckon we would get townsend and walker to cowboys

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

I reckon we would get townsend and walker to cowboys

well that’s still an upgrade of Luke at 7

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

1. Posted by: @loganr21

honestly think the best we could do next year is Latu Fainu and Sam Walker in halves.

Im very worried about that combination defensively. Both very small young halves. But hey I can worry about defence, at this stage our halves next year are Wakeham/Laurie, who am I kidding...sign them up.

Avo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@peter-a)
Junior Pathways

On SEN today Lee H said it it up to Fulton now to fill the positions and earn his big wage.

I hope he can sort out the halves but with the way the club  signed him and their due diligence on the appointment I have major reservations.

LoganR21 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: