Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast 0325

Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

On the Midweek Edition of the Wests Tigers Podcast Eddie is joined by Declan and Garry to discuss all thing Wests Tigers.

On the back of the Dean Ritchie article, the boys start by discussing the Positive and Negatives between seasons 2023 and 2024.

Eddie takes us through his favourite game with a segment of Buy, Sell and Hold, topics include Stefano’s contract negotiations, a team in Perth and the controversy surrounding last weekend’s loss to the Bulldogs.

There is a preview to the Wests Tigers last ever home game in Tamworth, can the Tigers get a win and where are the weaknesses in the lineup Benji Marshall named for the clash against the Newcastle Knights.

Yioti’s quiz again rounds out the show with the added segment of Eddie’s quiz.

Thank you for joining us once again on the Wests Tigers Podcast.

Wests Tigers Podcast 0325 | Wests Tigers Podcast

https://omny.fm/shows/wests-tigers-podcast/wests-tigers-podcast-0325

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

(@russtutty63)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

The main problem with our performances so far is that lack of elite talent, the two young guns looking as good, if not better than any others is testament to that. I also think it’s pretty clear Benji was aware of that hence his desire to prioritise working on the effort areas before anything else. And that has to be the priority from now until the end of the season imo. It doesn’t concern me too much where we finish at the moment as all I want to see right now is that determination to fight the entire 80 minutes every game we play. That is the most important habit to develop right now. That will give us the foundation to build success on.

Joel Helmes and Lorenzo reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

There is still those words said in all our podcasts ‘Hopefully’ and ‘fingers crossed’ that seem never ending. 
So much interpretations to our future in my eyes. Yes we might be getting the office back in shape, but is that going to translate to the field??

Watch out for the bergs

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @loganr21

There is still those words said in all our podcasts ‘Hopefully’ and ‘fingers crossed’ that seem never ending. 
So much interpretations to our future in my eyes. Yes we might be getting the office back in shape, but is that going to translate to the field??

Well, we know not in 2024. Hopefully we can churn and burn ahead of 2025 and get some more energy, speed and physicality into the squad.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Posted by: @helmesy

Posted by: @loganr21

Well, we know not in 2024. Hopefully we can churn and burn ahead of 2025 and get some more energy, speed and physicality into the squad.

one things for sure I’ll be watching intently to games against Souths Gold Coast to see what kind of fortitude this squad have. Infact there is some winnable games ahead. If there’s no improvement and wins throughout the next 2 months I hold grave fears for wests tigers as a franchise moving forward. 

Watch out for the bergs

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

if we get the spoon again it will be a tough sell for richo to get members and bums on seats at the big stadium homebush or Parramatta or sfs

Joel Helmes and LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: