Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Posted by: @canberratiger

There's a bloke on Facebook (I know it is not the place for truth) that reckons the playing group are off Benji and Api. Also it doesn't matter how much money we offer Stef, he is going.

Any player off Api should leave immediately. He’s the heart and soul of the team and gives more than the rest of them combined.

Tiger_Alex, CanberraTiger, Joel Helmes and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @loganr21

Ya know what all this contractual issues that we are having now stems back to 2022. Or at least the off season into ‘23.

The biggest sliding doors moment in this club’s history was both Marshall and Sheens endorsement of Brooks. I know it’s ground we’ve covered before, but losing J Hastings has really hurt this team. #*** this is NOT a Brooks bashing #%%**

id say the biggest sliding doors moment was when Tedesco, Moses and Woods all left. if we’d managed to keep those 3 anything was possible. The management changed their entire approach to how we looked at players and that set us back. The fact they kept changing every 6 months didn’t help either 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Wests Tigers threaten to report rival clubs who breach anti-tampering rules with Lachlan Galvin

Wests Tigers chief executive Shane Richardson has put rival clubs on notice over Lachlan Galvin in a bid to avoid another blackhole they created seven years ago when they allowed three star juniors to depart.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

As if Moses wouldn’t be having casual chats with reps from other clubs - “hypothetically, if Galvin was available what would you pay?” Etc etc. The anti tampering rule is only as good as the honour of the gentlemen involved. It’s rugby league, there is no honour.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @helmesy

As if Moses wouldn’t be having casual chats with reps from other clubs - “hypothetically, if Galvin was available what would you pay?” Etc etc. The anti tampering rule is only as good as the honour of the gentlemen involved. It’s rugby league, there is no honour.

Agreed. There are so many scumbags in this game. My current top 3 are Isaac Moses, Buzz and Politis. The sooner they have nothing to do with the game the better

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Posted by: @canberratiger

Posted by: @helmesy

Agreed. There are so many scumbags in this game. My current top 3 are Isaac Moses, Buzz and Politis. The sooner they have nothing to do with the game the better

Dean Ritchie and Hooper too

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

Wests Tigers threaten to report rival clubs who breach anti-tampering rules with Lachlan Galvin

Wests Tigers chief executive Shane Richardson has put rival clubs on notice over Lachlan Galvin in a bid to avoid another blackhole they created seven years ago when they allowed three star juniors to depart.

But the nitty gritty of this subject is whether Galvin wants to stay imo. He’s seen what happens to halves at tigers that don’t make finals. Idk but I think we’ve had too many rebuilds in too shorter space. I remember Garry(from the pod) saying that if we don’t get this rebuild right, 22-now it could spell grave consequences. And I think we’re at that point now. It’s all doom and gloom I’m afraid.

Watch out for the bergs

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgrzmn)
Junior Pathways

Just watched a big chunk of the Bulldogs v Bunnies Reserve grade game. The Dogs have some promising big boppers we might like to look at. Strong tackling and very hard and straight running too.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

Screenshot 20240610 171132

Top 8 2023

ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

Bud set to be released to Super League

Naden also set to go to Super League

WT in advanced talks to sign unarmed Super League player

https://www.nine.com.au/sport/nrl/news-2024-wests-tigers-jayden-sullivan-contract-super-league-early-release-brent-naden-20240610-p5jkof.html

Top 8 2023

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Posted by: @frullens

https://www.nine.com.au/sport/nrl/news-2024-wests-tigers-jayden-sullivan-contract-super-league-early-release-brent-naden-20240610-p5jkof.html

2 down, 23 to go

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Was told both of these today 

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@tigertownsfs If Stefano doesn't "buy in to what we're doing", then why not? That's the bigger question IMO.

Stefano would have his reasons, we are only guessing.

ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

We're signing an ESL player with no arms??? I hope he's got a kicking game.

Tiger_Alex, TGRZMN, Frullens and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Posted by: @mercy-rule

We're signing an ESL player with no arms??? I hope he's got a kicking game.

Smart move by Richo. Can’t knock on if you don’t have any arms.

Mercy Rule and Skippa13 reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 963 / 983
Share: