Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@snake)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@jedi-tiger Why is Brad Arthur on everybody’s lips .. he is not going to be an assistant he is an accomplished head coach .. Benji needs a couple of proven assistants that’s it .

ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@lorenzo Thought he was going to Uncle Wayne’s burrow!

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @snake

@jedi-tiger Why is Brad Arthur on everybody’s lips .. he is not going to be an assistant he is an accomplished head coach .. Benji needs a couple of proven assistants that’s it .

if we dont get many more wins, does benji fall on his sword ? does Brad Arthur become an option.. does richo step in and offer an assistant role as a contingency plan

ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@jedi-tiger I agree , maybe the penny has dropped .. he certainly has a lot of competition for the 5/8 spot immediately and in a year or so from some talented guys coming through  .. maybe the manager is spinning get out now and  go to a club where that position is not as hot .

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@jedi-tiger I agree , maybe the penny has dropped .. he certainly has a lot of competition for the 5/8 spot immediately and in a year or so from some talented guys coming through  .. maybe the manager is spinning get out now and  go to a club where that position is not as hot .

could be, if latu gets a run and fires, Galvin might not want to play 13 or centre 

ReplyQuote
Lorenzo
(@lorenzo)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

@lorenzo Thought he was going to Uncle Wayne’s burrow!

if you don't ask....

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Galvin is just another punk. Screw him and screw Steph. 

there have been plenty of mid players use Wt as a ship window and moved on. The likes of matterson. They can all GGF as far as I am concerned. If a kid thinks he is the next Brad Fittler good luck to him. He is a big fish in a small sea and as soon as he gets to a big club he will realise he is just another commodity. Good riddens to bad rubbish

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Richo made these comments when we withdrew our offer for AFB. Can someone enlighten me who the good forwards are coming through? And also who is really strong in our current pack?

“We’ve actually withdrawn our offer for Addin Fonua-Blake,” Richardson told SEN radio.

“I think he’s a great player, he’s one of the top three front rowers in the game, but our forward pack is really strong and we can add to that with our young players coming through.“

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

Galvin is just another punk. Screw him and screw Steph. 

there have been plenty of mid players use Wt as a ship window and moved on. The likes of matterson. They can all GGF as far as I am concerned. If a kid thinks he is the next Brad Fittler good luck to him. He is a big fish in a small sea and as soon as he gets to a big club he will realise he is just another commodity. Good riddens to bad rubbish

I’d want to leave too if I were him, but I also wouldn’t release him under any circumstances. He’s on peanuts, we’ve got him for 2 years. 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

a stage dad and a grub of a manager, this was always on the cards

he will end up at Roosters replacing keary or    penrith replacing luai. 

if he is going to go, As he doesn't affect much of the cap I would just toss him in reserve grade for 25 and 26 out of principle and plat latu fainu

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

We need an Isaac Moses ban

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

if we dont get many more wins, does benji fall on his sword ? does Brad Arthur become an option.. does richo step in and offer an assistant role as a contingency plan

Look I think the best option would be Morris or Gardner as head coach. The latter should have been given a go after his  short stint. He got a lot out of the team when he was here and also had reserve grade pumping. Missed opportunity I suppose, but we’re use to that right 🤷‍♂️

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

If a player isn’t fully committed to staying for the long haul to help turn a struggling club into a better one then there’s no point keeping them, they’ll just bring a toxicity to the place. Wests Tigers need players who want to make a difference, Luai is right about that.

In my eyes the greatest achievement any NRL player can make is to help take a club from the very bottom to the very top, it’s the toughest yet, should you succeed, the most rewarding journey any of these athletes could have. Somewhere along the way many players seem to have forgotten this, they’ve forgotten about the importance of the journey and want only to succeed without having to endure any great struggles. Struggling for a short time is ok but who wants to struggle for 3 or 4 years right? Well, welcome to the real world boys. But no, they’ll just quit when it gets too hard, blaming others instead taking responsibility, working harder and helping themselves and their teammates become better at what they do. If they want out then let them go, find others who want the greatest challenge and who want to make a difference. 

Lorenzo, TigerSteve, TigerTon and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

We need an Isaac Moses ban

Waste of time, all he did on his ban was use puppets to do his bidding. The ban didn’t cause him any significant hardship.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @Anonymous

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

Look I think the best option would be Morris or Gardner as head coach. The latter should have been given a go after his  short stint. He got a lot out of the team when he was here and also had reserve grade pumping. Missed opportunity I suppose, but we’re use to that right 🤷‍♂️

We should have kept Gardiner - 100%

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Westy81, 888, Jedi Tiger and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 959 / 1066
Share: