Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Galvin will not be here at the end of his contract, we have seen Moses work before. 

If Galvin is leaving then simple, hold Galvin to the contract play him in reserve grade and promote Latu Fainu 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @dirty-reds

Great look for the NRL where two of the only competent and promising youngsters at the league's bottom club can waltz into a top team without them having to give up anything. 

This club has been run terribly and largely deserves this mess, but the NRL is a joke of a comp in many ways. 

if your son was playing football abd he had the choice of tigers or Penrith it is a no brainer you head to the foot of the mountains to partner Cleary. All this rubbish about Galvin will play 13, Galvin will play 6 at a club for as long as he wants. 

If we are not careful we may lose latu fainu too

ReplyQuote
(@snake)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@jedi-tiger Galvin is a 13  has the build and will only fill out he is also to slow to be a top 5/8 .. the kid has a lot of growing to do . 
It’s pretty sad how these kids are manipulated by managers , he and his parents should be grateful that the Tigers have given him a shot at such a young age and at least respect the contract that he had signed . If he wants to go to Penrith I thought that is tampering by his manager and the Panthers the kid is under contract for 2 more seasons ! Go after them Richo!

888 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@jedi-tiger I am sure the club are looking at the legality of Moses actions nuff said at present !

ReplyQuote
Lorenzo
(@lorenzo)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Please make an offer for Royce hunt, he is a beast. Terrorising the broncos.

Joel Helmes and Snake reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@kenny4517 If Galvin was over heard saying this he certainly does not have much ticker .. he should be careful what he wishes for Karma is a bitch!

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

from a good source from the other forum

look again i got this off a third party source
galvin has asked for a release , he has been asked to move to 14 when latu is fit, to give latu an opportunity, wasnt recieved well by galvin and family , the club would also like to him spend time as an outside back due to the current roster depth

I woukd say looking at that the club has read the tea leaves and Galvin won't be here in 2 years, has a smell of turdesco about it

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

think the club will grab Brad Arthur as an assistant by the end if the year.

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

galvin has asked for a release , he has been asked to move to 14 when latu is fit, to give latu an opportunity, wasnt recieved well by galvin and family , the club would also like to him spend time as an outside back due to the current roster depth

I woukd say looking at that the club has read the tea leaves and Galvin won't be here in 2 years, has a smell of turdesco about it

So on one hand he’s upset having to play with an injury and the other he doesn’t want to take on less game time to give someone else a go. 

he’s gone it’s just a matter of when. I think Latu should get a shot anyway 

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)

He's contracted until the end of 2026. That's eons away. If we're still a basket case then and he still wants to leave then so be it. I'd be amazed if Richo even considers a release prior to that. 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

So on one hand he’s upset having to play with an injury and the other he doesn’t want to take on less game time to give someone else a go. 

he’s gone it’s just a matter of when. I think Latu should get a shot anyway 

remember benji denied he had an injury at the coaching insider, so someone is not telling the truth. 

since the parramatta game I don't think he has been going that well mainly due to teams working him out. 

I would hope we give latu fainu a go and if we do lose Galvin so be it as long as we don't lose both players. 

Luai and L Fainu could be a good pairing too in 2025

888 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @dirty-reds

He's contracted until the end of 2026. That's eons away. If we're still a basket case then and he still wants to leave then so be it. I'd be amazed if Richo even considers a release prior to that. 

plays the mental health card, clubs don't keep a player who doesn't want to be here. 

ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@jedi-tiger Ego is a dirty word !

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @snake

@jedi-tiger Ego is a dirty word !

poor bugger probably has a manager and his parents telling him he is the second coming.....

this will not end well

Snake reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

IMG 5706

Live ladder… we’re back home guys 

ReplyQuote
Page 958 / 1066
Share: