[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@kenny4517)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Liked Jake Simpkin

Best Wishes and good Luck.

ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@canberratiger If nothing else, Stef's decision will be used by media as an indicator of how one of the elite of our playing group see the immediate future of WT under the leadership of Marshall and Richardson. I wouldn't pretend to know what he's  genuinely worth, but I like Stefano and I hope he stays.

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Penrith about to sack Taylan May(Winger). Should we take him?

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

Posted by: @canberratiger

I am fine with it at $800k. More so cos we can't afford to lose him and have the alternative starting front row.

If he turns this down it would be disastrous for the club. 

Simple thing is … He’s not good enough! Wouldn’t be paying him 800K. I’d be okay with 550-600. Otherwise see ya Stefano. 

ReplyQuote
CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @Anonymous

I am fine with it at $800k. More so cos we can't afford to lose him and have the alternative starting front row.

If he turns this down it would be disastrous for the club. 

Simple thing is … He’s not good enough! Wouldn’t be paying him 800K. I’d be okay with 550-600. Otherwise see ya Stefano. 

And who would you replace him with?

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

@canberratiger Twal… very similar player

ReplyQuote
CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

You can't be serious. This is why we can't ever get off of the bottom of the table. Stef is about to hit his prime years, just needs some consistency which is what props grow in to and you want to let him go. There's a reason there are a heap of other clubs who would want him and it'll be tears when he is killing it elsewhere 

Mercy Rule and Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

don't think we can afford to pay 800k for stef, his value is probably 650k maybe 700k. We can't be paying overs for front rowers 

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

800k for Stef as as cheap as you can get

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

don't think we can afford to pay 800k for stef, his value is probably 650k maybe 700k. We can't be paying overs for front rowers 

In the modern game Front rowers are almost as valuable as spine players.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

You can't be serious. This is why we can't ever get off of the bottom of the table. Stef is about to hit his prime years, just needs some consistency which is what props grow in to and you want to let him go. There's a reason there are a heap of other clubs who would want him and it'll be tears when he is killing it elsewhere 

Do you not remember Alex being included in the nsw emerging squad a few years back? Stefano is in the same category I reckon. Only difference is he got a crack when he really shouldn’t have last year in origin. 
Stefano is a plodder in the making 🤷‍♂️

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Do you not remember Alex being included in the nsw emerging squad a few years back? Stefano is in the same category I reckon. Only difference is he got a crack when he really shouldn’t have last year in origin. 
Stefano is a plodder in the making 🤷‍♂️

Stef has been disappointing but he’s in a completely different class to Twal. 

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

@avocadoontoast we will see in the coming years what Stefano is made of. I doubt he’ll set the world on fire. He’ll score more tries than Alex, but won’t be in any better position to where Twally is now in 3-4 years time.

ReplyQuote
Page 952 / 1066
Share: