(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @tiger5150

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Ae shoukd try and Move on AD for 2024 and sign him in train and trial 2025

Try and bring in Olam and maybe Oates ?

Who is going to sign a player for one season that will be injured all of that season?

we should  have front loaded the 2024 contract this year for AD to get him off the books for 2024 to create space given he is injured, he would still get his money. He better only be a train and trial for 2025

he is likely to be available for first grade in 2024.

if he gets a spot in the 17 coming off a long injury in 2024 we are in serious trouble, 2025 maybe for a club preferably not us, big injury risk

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Posted by: @tiger5150

Who is going to sign a player for one season that will be injured all of that season?

we should  have front loaded the 2024 contract this year for AD to get him off the books for 2024 to create space given he is injured, he would still get his money. He better only be a train and trial for 2025

he is likely to be available for first grade in 2024.

if he gets a spot in the 17 coming off a long injury in 2024 we are in serious trouble, 2025 maybe for a club preferably not us, big injury risk

Im not an AD fan at all, but the guy has a legitimate NRL Contract with us and hurt himself in service to us. We have a duty and a moral responibility to honour the Contract and he will have a Top 30 position next year and probably be available for selection at some stage during the year.

Tiger_Alex reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

So who would look after his rehab?

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

anyone hearing we are looking at Oates from Brisbane ? you would assume if this is the case nofo would be on the move, we couldn't carry both players

Staines and Oates on the wing 

tupou in the centres 

Yes, I've heard that.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

851 and Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @garry

anyone hearing we are looking at Oates from Brisbane ? you would assume if this is the case nofo would be on the move, we couldn't carry both players

Staines and Oates on the wing 

tupou in the centres 

Yes, I've heard that.

I guess it could cost us plenty to move nofo on you would think we would have to pay 300 or 350k of his supposed 450k salary to move him on, probably worth it though

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @garry

So who would look after his rehab?

he could still use the COE abd our rehab staff just that we pay his 2024 salary a year early it gives us another space on our roster given he likely only comes back late July or August anyway

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Enumerator
(@enumerator)
Junior Pathways

Disagree about Adam D. He makes our team better.

He is a Clubman and a real competitor. He will be good around the younger halves. 

Celtic_Tiger and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Finally some good news.......zero Tigers selected in Kangaroos train on squad, so no one ruins their end of year holiday and all available for pre-season! No idea if the kiwis announce a train on squad?

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Can we get Gareth Ellis as assistant coach? He is leaving his role as assistant coach at Hull FC…

https://x.com/gazellis12/status/1699427714275357109?s=46&t=t1bv1_SDgHKFtu6weJloAg

851, TGRZMN, Joel Helmes and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Posted by: @mike

Can we get Gareth Ellis as assistant coach? He is leaving his role as assistant coach at Hull FC…

https://x.com/gazellis12/status/1699427714275357109?s=46&t=t1bv1_SDgHKFtu6weJloAg

Im not sure what he’s like as a coach but I can’t think of many people who would command more respect from the playing group. Would be a great addition for the culture of the place

851, TGRZMN, GroveTiger and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @mike

Im not sure what he’s like as a coach but I can’t think of many people who would command more respect from the playing group. Would be a great addition for the culture of the place

Get him working on the forwards. I like the idea.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

851 and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

In regards to the Warriors this weekend is the biggest case of missing a Johnson since John Wayne Bobbitt

lestronge reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @enumerator

He is a Clubman and a real competitor. He will be good around the younger halves. 

I totally disagree with your opinion of AD. He is typical of the problem with WT,  not the solution. 

ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @enumerator

I totally disagree with your opinion of AD. He is typical of the problem with WT,  not the solution. 

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Posted by: @helmesy

Get him working on the forwards. I like the idea.

I thought he would be great coaching the forwards. 

ReplyQuote
Page 833 / 1058
Share: