Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Dragons a much more likely destination for Thompson. Their front row is atrocious.

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

Dragons a much more likely destination for Thompson. Their front row is atrocious.

True but we seem to be in bed with Tartak. Fainu’s, Sullivan. Wouldn’t surprise me at all. Hopefully JAC next lol.

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigerpete)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Is Sullivan a done deal  ? Did he pass his medical (Should not be hard at tigers) 

Joel Helmes and hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tommy-magpie)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Really think we need to make a massive play for Payne Haas. Make an offer aka $1.5m over 4 years that he cant refuse. It could be our Roy Asotasi moment. Back in the day Souths were hopeless, couldnt sign anyone, so they payed overs for Roy and others followed. Would be worth it. Best forward in the game, genuine superstar, magnet for other players, breaks down perception we cant sign anyone of note. 

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Warren McDonnell set to join Manly recruitment staff. 

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @tommy-magpie

Really think we need to make a massive play for Payne Haas. Make an offer aka $1.5m over 4 years that he cant refuse. It could be our Roy Asotasi moment. Back in the day Souths were hopeless, couldnt sign anyone, so they payed overs for Roy and others followed. Would be worth it. Best forward in the game, genuine superstar, magnet for other players, breaks down perception we cant sign anyone of note. 

I agree completely 

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@tigerpete)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Would he come just for money ? He has already rejected the bottom 3 teams 

ReplyQuote
(@tigerpete)
Wests Tigers Supporter

I agree with the principle . We need to pay someone overs to attract other talent ! BUT Payne is quite clear he wants more than that like jobs after football

Can he be the new COE Barber ???? haha

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

I don't think Haas would consider us at all. I think he'll end up staying at the Broncos or he'll go to Melbourne. The best middle forward in the game about to hit his peak doesn't go to the worst team in the comp. We'd have to offer about $2.5m a season for him to even give it a second thought.

I'll get flamed for this (probably with good reason) but on a very small contract I don't hate the idea of getting Thompson. His durability is the issue obviously but imo he's a far better front rower than Twal and Seyfarth. He's not the best prop in the world like people said before he joined the Dogs, but he is a solid player.

With Olam being shopped around I think we'd be idiots not to do everything possible to get him. Our backline is absolute rubbish and he'd be a revelation. we need to re-sign Staines and replace Nofa. I'd be happy paying 90% of Nofa's salary to just get rid of him.

Potential 24 team.

1. Bula

2. ?

3. Olam

4. Tupou

5. Staines

6. Fainu/Sullivan

7. Sezer/Sullivan

8. Klemmer

9. Api

10 Stef

11. Ice

12. Bateman

13. Matamua

14. TDS/Fainu/Sullivan

15. Pole

16. Thompson

17. James/S Fainu

ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@avocadoontoast Jordan Hill ,Ngutlik and Lauallili are all very very promising kids coming through. Hill and Ngutlik are Massive , in the same body shape of a Tupou . Pure athletes . I don’t know enough of the other , but Aus schoolboy apparently like a Brian Too type.

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Posted by: @lestronge

@avocadoontoast Jordan Hill ,Ngutlik and Lauallili are all very very promising kids coming through. Hill and Ngutlik are Massive , in the same body shape of a Tupou . Pure athletes . I don’t know enough of the other , but Aus schoolboy apparently like a Brian Too type.

That's great, how old are they? will they be the sort of guys we could debut next year?

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @mike

Warren McDonnell set to join Manly recruitment staff. 

Race to the bottom. IMO Manly and Tigers fans should be angry. Manly arent travelling that much better than us and their recruitment recently has beasically been taking off casts from the wooden spooners (us). Seems crazy and seems to be based a fair bit in spite.

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

i think we will see Feledy before any of them.

ReplyQuote
(@doug-heffernan)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Hill is now recovering from his 2nd ACL isn't he? While Jimmy recovering from his first. So unfortunate for both of them and us. I can't see either playing NRL next year, maybe Jimmy as he had just the one set back. But Hill has had 2 bad set backs in the past couple of years, he will need time IMO.

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @tiger5150

i think we will see Feledy before any of them.

Feledy's old man is head of an insurance company, I have heard he might be playing against the Roosters in a few weeks time

851, Tiger5150, Joel Helmes and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 800 / 948
Share: