Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @lestronge

It should be Fulton . On behalf of Benji/Tim . Benji says he wants X or Y player , or even X type of player , Fulton gets to work . 

agree not it is not necessarily working that way though by what we have seen so far

ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@avocadoontoast is he better than Sezer though . For that I don’t know ! My issue with him is he’s want 700k odd to offer not much more than Sezer . With just as bad defence

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

buzz

The Wests Tigers have signed Jayden Sullivan from St George Illawarra on a four-year, $2.2 million deal, pending a medical clearance on Tuesday.

Released two weeks ago by incoming Dragons coach Shane Flanagan, Sullivan settled on the Tigers after talks with coach Benji Marshall and recruitment boss Scott Fulton on Saturday.

He needs to pass a medical examination before the contract is registered with the NRL.

Despite picking up Sullivan, the Tigers are still going ahead with the signing of veteran halfback Aidan Sezer from the UK Super League.

The 22-year-old Sullivan, who had another two years remaining on his deal with St George Illawarra, is seen as the long-term halfback option following Luke Brooks’ decision to join Manly.

Despite picking up Sullivan, the Tigers are still going ahead with the signing of veteran halfback Aidan Sezer from the UK Super League.

The 22-year-old Sullivan, who had another two years remaining on his deal with St George Illawarra, is seen as the long-term halfback option following Luke Brooks’ decision to join Manly.

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Posted by: @lestronge

@avocadoontoast is he better than Sezer though . For that I don’t know ! My issue with him is he’s want 700k odd to offer not much more than Sezer . With just as bad defence

both aren’t really that appetising but I’d take Sezer over Moylan because he is more the sort of player we need (organising half)

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Fainu, Sullivan, sezer. Something to work with as the kids develop

851, Tiger5150, hsvjones and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Brooks at manly the exact same deal as Sullivan at Tigers. Who got the better deal?

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Fainu, Sullivan, sezer combined 2024 salary = to Brooks 2023 salary 👀

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

Brooks at manly the exact same deal as Sullivan at Tigers. Who got the better deal?

After 10 years of Brooks with only 1.5 good ones somewhere in there the Tigers got the better deal. 

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@doug-heffernan)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Sullivan on a lot less

851 and hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Glad to have someone with some flair.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)

@tigertownsfs isn’t brooks 4 years 700k ? 
I tell you what’s a bad contract Hastings on 850k . 
Hence the cogger and Sullivan talk .

ReplyQuote
(@grovetiger)
Junior Pathways

If Sullivan does in fact sign and with Fainu already official, that must put to bed the Luai rumours. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @grovetiger

If Sullivan does in fact sign and with Fainu already official, that must put to bed the Luai rumours. 

Maybe they are thinking Fainu at 7, Luai at 6 and Sullivan 14?

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Black Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @helmesy

Posted by: @grovetiger

Maybe they are thinking Fainu at 7, Luai at 6 and Sullivan 14?

problem there is we might lose TDS 

hope we play fainu and Sullivan next year

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

I actually think win/win. We werent going to get better out of Brooks and he has proved he cant lift our team. Sullivan is younger, more confident and has some similar skills and IMO a higher ceiling. I think Brooks will go better at Manly with DCE.

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 797 / 1067
Share: