Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@tiger-symmetry)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@doug-heffernan Surely you can do better than that Doug..

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

Posted by: @tigersteve

Hastings also has that moron Tyson Gamble outside him so he’s effectively thinking for two players! If Gambles talent matched his ego he’d be an immortal!!

Tyson hasn’t an ego mate and he’s not a moron either. He just has a dig every time he’s been given a chance. I would so love him still to be in our team as apposed to the whimsical crew we’ve had in the last 4-5 years. 

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @Anonymous

Hastings also has that moron Tyson Gamble outside him so he’s effectively thinking for two players! If Gambles talent matched his ego he’d be an immortal!!

Tyson hasn’t an ego mate and he’s not a moron either. He just has a dig every time he’s been given a chance. I would so love him still to be in our team as apposed to the whimsical crew we’ve had in the last 4-5 years. 

Let’s be realistic. Tyson played 1 game for us in 2018 and at the time probably should have played more. however he didn’t play first grade again until late 2020 and didn’t become a regular until recently. It’s not like he left us and became a great player he’s ground his way there. 

ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)
2023 Tipping Comp Winner Moderator

well I don’t know him and it sounds like you might. So fair enough. I just see a bloke who has shown nothing but constantly mouths off and Carrie’s on like a lair. Rubs me the wrong way big time.

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

@tigersteve yeah he might go off on the occasion but it’s just the way he plays. One things for sure when he goes out on the field, you know what you’re going to get. Sometimes you need someone with a little niggle in your team. And I don’t know him btw Steve.

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

Let’s be realistic. Tyson played 1 game for us in 2018 and at the time probably should have played more. however he didn’t play first grade again until late 2020 and didn’t become a regular until recently. It’s not like he left us and became a great player he’s ground his way there. 

and I was just discussing with Ateve that he has a bit of mongrel in him. Something we’ve missed for years now. 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

we are lucky sharks didn't release trindall, he is very ordinary better than  wakeham but not what we need

hoping we chase Sullivan as he has more upside than sezer or Croft 

Mike and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

IMO, all this talk of Hasting/Gamble v Wakeham/Brooks misses the point.

IMO with Hastings this year, we win maybe 3-4 more games and we come 12-15th and there is zero scope for growth. Mind you IMO if Brooks doesnt get injured we also win 2 or 3 more. We need a solution MUCH better than Hasting/Brooks/Wakeham to bring this club back to life.

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

Posted by: @tiger5150

IMO with Hastings this year, we win maybe 3-4 more games and we come 12-15th and there is zero scope for growth. Mind you IMO if Brooks doesnt get injured we also win 2 or 3 more. We need a solution MUCH better than Hasting/Brooks/Wakeham to bring this club back to life.

And what if next year’s halves aren’t the solution?? When are we bringing this club back to life. Imo we are on life support atm. When we come off that I don’t know 🤷‍♂️ 

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Yeah and that is the type of thinking that see’s us run 17th this year worse than last year. Meanwhile Hastings @ Newcastle is running 10th. Your argument is null & void. 

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

And what if next year’s halves aren’t the solution?? When are we bringing this club back to life. Imo we are on life support atm. When we come off that I don’t know 🤷‍♂️ 

You think Tyson Gamble is the solution?

Rugba Leeg is a simple game for simple people. You need forwards who can dominate the opposition forwards and get the ball down the field. We have that now and we have the basis for the next generation of that. Our forwards are the strongest they have been since our inception. You need a good fullback. We have the second best fullback since inception. We have below decent wingers, sub par centres. We have halves that are barely NSW cup standard.

You fix the things that need fixing....Hastings/Gamble are NOT the answer. IMO Fainu is a key part of the answer and needs to be partnered with someone like Trindall or Luai.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

You think Tyson Gamble is the solution?

Rugba Leeg is a simple game for simple people. You need forwards who can dominate the opposition forwards and get the ball down the field. We have that now and we have the basis for the next generation of that. Our forwards are the strongest they have been since our inception. You need a good fullback. We have the second best fullback since inception. We have below decent wingers, sub par centres. We have halves that are barely NSW cup standard.

You fix the things that need fixing....Hastings/Gamble are NOT the answer. IMO Fainu is a key part of the answer and needs to be partnered with someone like Trindall or Luai.

I wasn’t saying the Newcastle combination was the answer for us. We need halves that compete like them though!! It’s all opinion based, but nobody has come here and taken control of this team, especially not a 19 or 20 yr old rookie. Even if he’s partnered with all those players you stated. We’re years out from getting off the bottom, if we ever do.

ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

And, what is that solution?

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Posted by: @mercy-rule

And, what is that solution?

Halves much better than Hastings/Brooks/?Wakeham quite obviously.

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Lorenzo
(@lorenzo)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

Posted by: @rex2ce

@lorenzo remind me the last time Eels extended some goodwill toward us ?

never have never will and should they (or we) 

I'm not talking about goodwill for the Eels, I'm riding them to miss the 8 (have a few bets with some mates) its more about goodwill for Jake, gives him a chance to settle a bit before next yr. I don't think he would be able to save the Eels this yr. He has put in for us, however he is not the right skillset for our team. 

ReplyQuote
Page 780 / 1093
Share: