Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

jirskyr
(@jirskyr)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

Posted by: @jirskyr

Posted by: @snake

Something is brewing API and Paps not happy , Buz says after contacting their managers . The Tigers are very unhappy place ATM apparently which IMO would be a normal response considering the season that’s been had. Feel something around the coaches will give soon , get the impression that Fulton will be staying :

Api's manager is quoted in the SMH saying he's happy with the coaching.

that sounds like "full support of the board"

Api's manager is not goingnto cone out abd say he is unhappy especially being captain of the club...

Whilst that might be true, don't be one of those people where even a public denial is somehow an obfuscation of truth. It becomes all very Trumpian where people continue to believe the story they already believe, despite what anyone might say to the contrary.

I heard the same stuff when Benji came out a few weeks ago to hose down any suggestion that he wanted out of his deal. Even when he denied it point-blank, some folks still fell back on the old "smoke there's fire" cliche.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Ray Hadley just defended Fulton on air, called for Sheens to be sacked and said Fulton should be allowed to buy whoever he wants and Benji should basically just accept it.

God help us 

ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)
2023 Tipping Comp Winner Moderator

Ray Hadley just defended Fulton on air, called for Sheens to be sacked and said Fulton should be allowed to buy whoever he wants and Benji should basically just accept it.

God help us 

great idea getting Fulton into the club. Working a treat. So many recruits to pick from…🤬🙄

Mike and Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @tigersteve

God help us 

great idea getting Fulton into the club. Working a treat. So many recruits to pick from…🤬🙄

Fulton was a really bad move for the club, agree with that. 

lestronge reacted
ReplyQuote
(@the-frog)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

So Benji and Bozo Jnr meet with Mr Pascoe separately.

So Mr P says to Benji "It was Lee's idea, to get Fulton not mine. You have my total support". Then Mr P meets with Bozo Jnr and says "Mate do what you have to, just sign them up. Benji still thinks he's playing and can do what ever he likes. Frankly if he leaves Im not fussed". 

So both walk away happy and Mr P has plausible deniability, right up until Benji and Bozo Jnr meet for coffee and swap their version of events.

Its an absolute copout not having all parties in the room together. Its so pathetic ,it could be an episode of Home and Away.

Tortured Frog

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

God help us 

So the coach has no say on who his players are. Oh and the Player Managers decide who the coach is. That’ll do me. Fulton just go back to the Silvertails where you belong you imbecile. Godson of Peter Peter’s and guess where all the leaks are suddenly coming from. Not hard to put 2 & 2 together. 

Just resigned Pascoe & Hagipantelis, this ALL your doing. 

Joel Helmes and Avo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@jedi-tiger he’s just entitled because of his last name . 
It’s the legacy child , who’s done some good in recruiting , played nrl etc. who has huge tickets on himself , vs the legend . Who’s managed to succeed throughout life , in many ways because of his ego , and audacity to try things . 
For me , I’m a loyalist , I would never have hired a guy , who clearly has the northern beaches soundboard defending him , once again because of his last name . 
The amount of shit he and his family have caused manly , should have been more than enough pause for our bright sparks . 
Bur nope , let’s listen to Hadley , a guy who’s even more irrelevant in 2023 than sheens ever would dream to think of . 
What the hell are we doing seriously …

Joel Helmes, Mike and Avo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@851)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @851

some wanted anyone but brooks

this is who we can get Aiden Sezer lol 

This is the clubs aggressive recruitment drive. 

As a 7 Sezar is better than Brooks, so therefore that is an upgrade, obviously not the one we were hoping for though

not an upgrade on Brooks take your hate blinkers off mate

Johnson, Pearce, Moses yes upgrades but not Sezer or Croft or Clune etc 

No glasses mate, I have seen Brooks try to play 7 for 10 years, I stand by my comment, Sezar is a better 7, maybe it's you have the blinkers on regarding Brooks

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

As a 7 Sezar is better than Brooks, so therefore that is an upgrade, obviously not the one we were hoping for though

No glasses mate, I have seen Brooks try to play 7 for 10 years, I stand by my comment, Sezar is a better 7, maybe it's you have the blinkers on regarding Brooks

he is a better option than sezer and cogger just another stupid decision by the club 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @mike

God help us 

So the coach has no say on who his players are. Oh and the Player Managers decide who the coach is. That’ll do me. Fulton just go back to the Silvertails where you belong you imbecile. Godson of Peter Peter’s and guess where all the leaks are suddenly coming from. Not hard to put 2 & 2 together. 

Just resigned Pascoe & Hagipantelis, this ALL you’re doing. 

as I said previously the coach lives abd dies by the players and Sheens and Marshall shoukd have been able to keep and sign who they want if it was not going to break the bank.

In reality Joffa Signing was probably not going to break the bank and neither was Brooks. In regards to Brooks, Sheens and Marshall looked at who was left and thought hmmm not as good as Brooks so let's resign him. Brooks might not be the best half but only a select few supporters could say sezer or cogger would be better options for the next 2 years. 

if we had landed SJ Moses Pearce i would understand moving Brooks for someone better.

As for joffa we have moved him on due to his alleged salary for 24 and 25. Kind of irrelevant due to the fact nobody wants to come here anyway

Scott Fulton had other ideas and here we are we have Sezer.

This would not happen at any other nrl club.

ReplyQuote
CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Fear not everyone! 

The Chairman will be on NRL 360 tonight. I'm sure he will clear everything and put all our minds at ease (sigh)

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Posted by: @lestronge

@jedi-tiger he’s just entitled because of his last name . 
It’s the legacy child , who’s done some good in recruiting , played nrl etc. who has huge tickets on himself , vs the legend . Who’s managed to succeed throughout life , in many ways because of his ego , and audacity to try things . 
For me , I’m a loyalist , I would never have hired a guy , who clearly has the northern beaches soundboard defending him , once again because of his last name . 
The amount of shit he and his family have caused manly , should have been more than enough pause for our bright sparks . 
Bur nope , let’s listen to Hadley , a guy who’s even more irrelevant in 2023 than sheens ever would dream to think of . 
What the hell are we doing seriously …

I wasnt against signing Fulton, but not without the approval of the coaching team. I have been willing to give him a go, but from day 1 I have been wary of the hype around how good he is at his job. Obviously was instrumental to tying Manly to Blacktown Workers and and jagged some decent young blokes but Manly have still struggled to make the 8 and their junior grades are bouncing around the bottom in each grade. Manly have had factional wars since Bozo died and the Penns have been trying to get rid of the Fultons since then. If it was pinching the Roosters bloke, or Gould or something I could excuse the subterfuge but to completely upend our structure and burn the trust in the organisation for this bloke with no real proven track record is madness and to me seems like Pascoe & Lee have been played by Tartak and their entourage (Hadley etc).

Dirty Reds and Avo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Sezer was better 4 years ago (marginally) but I would MUCH rather Brooks in 2024 than Sezer.

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Posted by: @canberratiger

Fear not everyone! 

The Chairman will be on NRL 360 tonight. I'm sure he will clear everything and put all our minds at ease (sigh)

Hopefully to publicly announce his resignation as chairman 😂😂😂😂😂

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Posted by: @mike

Posted by: @canberratiger

Fear not everyone! 

Hopefully to publicly announce his resignation as chairman 😂😂😂😂😂

Somehow doesnt feel right. Needs a bigger spectacle. Like shot out of a cannon

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 769 / 1067
Share: