Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Posted by: @tiger5150

Aidan Sezer.....my God.

I’d like to tell you things will improve but I think the real suffering is only beginning lol

Tiger5150 and Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

some wanted anyone but brooks

this is who we can get Aiden Sezer lol 

This is the clubs aggressive recruitment drive. 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @tiger5150

Aidan Sezer.....my God.

still better than Croft at least he can tackle

we just need a 6 from somewhere who has some x factor

ReplyQuote
(@mickb)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/nrl-chat-with-peter-peters-16-july-2023/id1544025937?i=1000621261498 Peter Peters with some pretty heavy Wests Tigers goss on BSB.

Very keen to know who is the WT official with a stake in a management company. I don't have instagram but suspect Aidan Sezer's list of followers might shed some light on who the new manager is.

Club in crisis once again 🙁

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

@mickb 😂😂😂

ReplyQuote
(@the-frog)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. -Albert Einstein said this. I wonder if Albert is available? Better than Seizer..

Le Frog

ReplyQuote
(@davey-farrell)

@mickb Wests tigers the club that just kee s giving, dear oh dear, how much lower can we go

ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@mickb that’s clearly info come from Fulton . He can seriously go take a long leap . 
He’s doing the same shit he and his family were doing at manly to gain power . Destabilising those of opposing factions , using close ties in the media like Hadley and Peters . 
Pascoe has a lot to answer for . And needs a bullet for bringing this pest of a family into our club . 
He clearly doesn’t want sezer here so he’s using his godfather to leak info. 
The moment this guy has come in it has been basically. I thing but power struggles , and bullshit . Started with Joffa , and inexplicably being shipped off by Pasdope and Fulton , killing team morale . And has gotten progressively worse , with Th Fainu promise , the Schubert manipulation and so on . 
This guy has done more damage in 3 months than 15 years of sheens and 3 years of  Mayer  and Humphries . 
And has delivered us ….. doughnuts . 
This shit makes me soo angry , because it’s obvious as hell who the info is coming from and why .

I want Pascoes  head on a block . And this whole tigers DNA baloney , only to throw your hat in with an outsider from manly . 
He doesn’t want tigers dna he wants his job by any means necessary . 
If the board really wants us to stop calling for their heads they need to offer pascoes . And then Fulton can go with him . 

Tiger5150 and Avo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@851)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

some wanted anyone but brooks

this is who we can get Aiden Sezer lol 

This is the clubs aggressive recruitment drive. 

As a 7 Sezar is better than Brooks, so therefore that is an upgrade, obviously not the one we were hoping for though

ReplyQuote
jirskyr
(@jirskyr)

Posted by: @the-frog

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. -Albert Einstein said this. I wonder if Albert is available? Better than Seizer..

Le Frog

There's no evidence that Einstein actually said this.

ReplyQuote
(@the-frog)

Excuse me, but I was there when he said it!!!!!

ReplyQuote
(@snake)

Something is brewing API and Paps not happy , Buz says after contacting their managers . The Tigers are very unhappy place ATM apparently which IMO would be a normal response considering the season that’s been had. Feel something around the coaches will give soon , get the impression that Fulton will be staying :

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Posted by: @snake

Something is brewing API and Paps not happy , Buz says after contacting their managers . The Tigers are very unhappy place ATM apparently which IMO would be a normal response considering the season that’s been had. Feel something around the coaches will give soon , get the impression that Fulton will be staying :

can’t post the article at this moment but I just read it. Feels like something is about to blow up massively. And I agree, Fulton will be staying. Likely Sheens will be gone soon imo.

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snake)

Just watching the Warriors game , when we all talk about how to change a culture within a club well we are witnessing this with the Warriors.  Andrew Webster has totally changed the culture of the Warriors , who would have thought and he has probably done this  with management staying  out of the footy dept and letting him go his job .

This post was modified 10 months ago by Snake

ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 766 / 939
Share: