Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @851

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

some wanted anyone but brooks

this is who we can get Aiden Sezer lol 

This is the clubs aggressive recruitment drive. 

As a 7 Sezar is better than Brooks, so therefore that is an upgrade, obviously not the one we were hoping for though

not an upgrade on Brooks take your hate blinkers off mate

Johnson, Pearce, Moses yes upgrades but not Sezer or Croft or Clune etc 

ReplyQuote
(@snake)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@dirty-reds Back page of the paper tomorrow morning should be good ! The board can not hide now questions need to be asked what the hell is going on .

851 and Tigerlily reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

DT reporting crisis meeting been called between Fulton and Marshall. Sheens not invited.

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

We’re a rabble on the field and it is a complete reflection of the off field side of the club. Has a team ever struggled to put together a top 30 for a season ahead? 

ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)
2023 Tipping Comp Winner Moderator

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

DT reporting crisis meeting been called between Fulton and Marshall. Sheens not invited.

id suggest the crisis meeting needs to be held at WA board level. How bad is it when Peter bloody Peters is taking pot shots?🫤

851, Mike and Avo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Doesn’t seem likely that the status quo will persist. Lee and Pascoe have to triple down on Fulton because he is their “captains call” pick and if he fails they get the boot. Odds that Benji and the boys walk out seem to be rising:

The likely prospect of another wooden spoon has left morale at an all-time low.

This masthead spoke with two player managers over the weekend about the situation.

Api Koroisau’s agent Giancarlo Lombardo spoke about the frustrations of the Origin hooker.

“I’ve had four calls this week asking me if Api is unhappy,” he said, “I’ve heard all the rumours.

“You saw him in the dressing room after the game – that’s as frustrated as I’ve ever seen him.

“He’s come from losing seven games in three years (at Penrith) then lost eight out of eight at the start of the year.”

Daniel O’Loughlin looks after Isaiah Papali’i, Stefano Utoikamanu and Starford To’a among others.

“I don’t want to dig the boot in but there’s not a lot of fun there at the moment,” he said.

He declined to comment when this masthead asked him about the coaching combination of Marshall and Tim Sheens.

O’Loughlin is close to new Wests Tigers recruitment boss Scott Fulton.

He has confidence that Fulton can build a competitive roster, if Sheens and Benji step back and allow him to do his job.

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Do these people even like the club?! 

It is just one thing after another! 

ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

Doesn’t seem likely that the status quo will persist. Lee and Pascoe have to triple down on Fulton because he is their “captains call” pick and if he fails they get the boot. Odds that Benji and the boys walk out seem to be rising:

The likely prospect of another wooden spoon has left morale at an all-time low.

This masthead spoke with two player managers over the weekend about the situation.

Api Koroisau’s agent Giancarlo Lombardo spoke about the frustrations of the Origin hooker.

“I’ve had four calls this week asking me if Api is unhappy,” he said, “I’ve heard all the rumours.

“You saw him in the dressing room after the game – that’s as frustrated as I’ve ever seen him.

“He’s come from losing seven games in three years (at Penrith) then lost eight out of eight at the start of the year.”

Daniel O’Loughlin looks after Isaiah Papali’i, Stefano Utoikamanu and Starford To’a among others.

“I don’t want to dig the boot in but there’s not a lot of fun there at the moment,” he said.

He declined to comment when this masthead asked him about the coaching combination of Marshall and Tim Sheens.

O’Loughlin is close to new Wests Tigers recruitment boss Scott Fulton.

He has confidence that Fulton can build a competitive roster, if Sheens and Benji step back and allow him to do his job.

perhaps fulton’s job includes communicating with the coaches when building a roster 

jirskyr, Mike and Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

@tigersteve why would he need to do that? He builds it and they work with what they get.

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Posted by: @dirty-reds

On and on the circus goes 

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/not-only-wrong-but-defamatory-tigers-in-turmoil-as-fulton-marshall-rift-widens-20230716-p5dom6.html

bravo Pascoe & Lee,take a bow.....then get the hell out.

Mike and Avo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

@tigersteve why would he need to do that? He builds it and they work with what they get.

Sarcasm doesnt translate well... I assume this is sarcasm?

ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

umm…. Not what I would do 

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

@tigersteve I was being sarcastic.

ReplyQuote
(@mickb)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

https://open.spotify.com/episode/7cewBPwtmzsQWsiGuXonLz?si=jWIQ--HvQG2iFsow8f58ZA joel caine and others talking about WT from 1 hour mark.

Plenty of good points made.

What are people's predictions on the outcome of the current circus? I reckon the board will hang Pascoe out to dry to save themselves. Sheens departs immediately also.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @mickb

https://open.spotify.com/episode/7cewBPwtmzsQWsiGuXonLz?si=jWIQ--HvQG2iFsow8f58ZA joel caine and others talking about WT from 1 hour mark.

Plenty of good points made.

What are people's predictions on the outcome of the current circus? I reckon the board will hang Pascoe out to dry to save themselves. Sheens departs immediately also.

think Sheens and Marshall both go this week and Pascoe gets the punt 

851 and Kenny4517 reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 767 / 1067
Share: