Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@snake)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@avocadoontoast I agree but that is the coaches issue this has nothing to do with Fulton , Sezer would never of been on my list so is this an immediate start for Sezer?as he is having a medical .If it is this is purely a desperation signing to try to avoid the spoon so stuff next season !

ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@jedi-tiger Well that is a mature and leadership thing to do if that’s the case !

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Posted by: @snake

@jedi-tiger Give up mate Brooks should of been gone seasons ago , that is one of the few positives this season .. well done Fulton !

I was happy for Brooks to move on but Sezer is legitimately horrible. He’s struggling in super league.

Prefer Sezer over Croft though 

A has been vs a never will be.

lol good analogy mate 

looks like Seaer is 1 year plus a 1 year club option 

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

We’re shoe ins for a wooden spoon three-peat.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@the-frog)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Seizer will be worse than Nick Bradley-Qoalabear. Thought we had forgotten that one didnt you!!!!

Angry Frog

ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)
2023 Tipping Comp Winner Moderator

Has Benji signed the petition?

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Posted by: @tigersteve

Has Benji signed the petition?

I think our coach is still in Bali… haven’t seen him in a while.

Keep steering the right path

ReplyQuote
(@the-frog)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

@tigersteve  We have taken away all sharp objects from the Club. So no Benji hasnt signed the petition.

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Seizer coming in is purely because no one else wants to come. We are going to have to get lucky with another Bula in the halves if we are to ever get off the bottom. 

ReplyQuote
(@tigerbennyb)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Well I think we can say, we are more embarrassing than the Cleveland browns, the athletics, and the west coast eagles. 

maybe , we will get favourable draft picks next year. 

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)

@tigerbennyb nope . The browns managed to be the worst team in the comp for like 17 years . Numerous top 5 draft picks , only to repeatedly draft just after bust . And I’m a browns fan . 

You reckon our ownership sux ? Trying going for a team who spend the same amount they did in the early 2000s on talent , have their ownly  real leg up being Sabremetrics get adopted by all other teams , to refuse to spend their own money to upgrade their stadium . And now deliberately tank the season , so that the league makes them move to Las Vegas . To join the other Oakland team that moved in the raiders . 
And west coast , has a huge party joy culture that they can’t shake. There’s really no excuse for them , because they have such an advantage , and we’re once the pride of the league . The Ben cousins legacy looms large for them unfortunately . 

ReplyQuote
(@grovetiger)
Junior Pathways

I'm fearing we have become that team that play the Harlem Globetrotters....is it the Generals? 

ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Don't hate the Sezer signing given the dearth of halves around. An experienced hand to kick and jog around directing the team around. Really need a young running half next to him now. 

Ridiculous that it's come to this though. 

We pushed out Hastings because he wasnt dynamic enough, and now we're signing an older, slower version in an act of desperation. This club never ceases to amaze us. 

Snake, LoganR21, Kenny4517 and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Aidan Sezer.....my God.

Snake and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@boonboon)
Junior Pathways

Good player and good signing. Kicks really well, organises a team, will improve our defensive issues on his edge and will talk a team around. A faster, more mature version of Hastings. Hope they can get him this year but have my doubts. 

851, Mike and tiger05premier reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 765 / 933
Share: