Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@snake)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Lomax on the market definitely should make an approach!

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @snake

Lomax on the market definitely should make an approach!

I reckon Lomax is exactly the sort of player we should stay clear of. Poor attitude, centre, big $$$.

Buy a half, then another half.....

Rex2ce, Tiger_Alex, CanberraTiger and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mickb)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@lestronge I did rate Sullivan coming into grade but he’s not showing much this year. 

The fact that we need at least three new halves players leads me to think we should consider Taffe and Hawkins from Souths. Theyve played a lot of footy together and have been around NSW cup for years. Theres plenty of good NSW Cup success stories. Hopgood at Parra is one of them. 

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

@mickb if we’re honest the only halves we are getting are from reserve grade so we may as well get a combo

ReplyQuote
(@tiger2041)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Long time reader/listener first time posting.

Only 6 weeks ago I thought we were building, we were playing pretty well. In the contest in games and things felt stable. 

Since then it’s felt a bit chaotic we have had joffa leave, Fulton v Benji rumours and brooks leave (I’m not opposed to him going but it has fuels the media more). How much does all of this affect the on field performance?

It feels like as a club we have lost the brief period of growth and fallen deeper into a hole. Where do we go from here? How are those conversations going with getting players to want to come here when we have so much instability? Can’t think of the last signing we had?

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Well I’ve almost at my tether…couple more weeks of this and the Nrl will have to step in and takes steps. It’s time for a regroup and to get another franchise up. Cause this one is terminal. 

Keep steering the right path

Joel Helmes and Snake reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

I'm exhausted.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

851, Tigerlily, TigerSteve and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

Posted by: @tiger2041

Long time reader/listener first time posting.

Only 6 weeks ago I thought we were building, we were playing pretty well. In the contest in games and things felt stable. 

Since then it’s felt a bit chaotic we have had joffa leave, Fulton v Benji rumours and brooks leave (I’m not opposed to him going but it has fuels the media more). How much does all of this affect the on field performance?

It feels like as a club we have lost the brief period of growth and fallen deeper into a hole. Where do we go from here? How are those conversations going with getting players to want to come here when we have so much instability? Can’t think of the last signing we had?

Welcome to the forum 

Great post! Completely agree

Top 8 2023

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kiwitiger)
Junior Pathways

I wonder what member of the 2005 team will br recruited this week into an off field role...we must have a good news story this week. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@chook)
Wests Tigers Supporter

I feel like during that period we had some stability in our line-up and were able to build on combinations. Since then due to letting Joffa go and with the injuries to Brooks and Api our whole line-up has been flipped upside down. 

I agree with a few posters on here that Batemen should move back to an edge and potentially look to share that 13 position with Pole and Matamua. 

The lack of intensity (especially in defence) last night was unlike how we have played all year. We let them play at a fast pace and they literally offloaded at will. 

Even though I expected a spanking, what they dished up was disappointing. 

851 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @loganr21

Well I’ve almost at my tether…couple more weeks of this and the Nrl will have to step in and takes steps. It’s time for a regroup and to get another franchise up. Cause this one is terminal. 

You are correct. The NRL will have to make an intervention in this because we do not have people on the board or in Executive positions that have the answers.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kiwitiger)
Junior Pathways

@helmesy they did that 10 years ago with Go. And here we are. They should just let us drown this time. No help. We either sink further or start swimming

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
MOMO-AMP-MEDO
(@momo-amp-medo)
Junior Pathways

The only positive out of last night (and I haven’t watched WT for last 6 weeks) is that it will make it clear to Sheens and Benji that they should butt out and leave Fulton to do his job as he is at present our only hope to get some reasonable cattle. For me Recruiting him has been one of the very few wins for the club but of course ally time will tell.

WT recruitment and retention has been a disaster and I shake my head when I think what some of the grand past players from our two clubs would be thinking about the situation the rebadged club are in today.

851, Joel Helmes and hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Posted by: @momo-amp-medo

The only positive out of last night (and I haven’t watched WT for last 6 weeks) is that it will make it clear to Sheens and Benji that they should butt out and leave Fulton to do his job as he is at present our only hope to get some reasonable cattle. For me Recruiting him has been one of the very few wins for the club but of course ally time will tell.

WT recruitment and retention has been a disaster and I shake my head when I think what some of the grand past players from our two clubs would be thinking about the situation the rebadged club are in today.

He’ll need to pull his finger out. Since joining we’ve had zero signings but a few outgoings. There’s also been a massive increase in disharmony (not his fault, that’s on the morons in charge). And it will need to be a hell of a lot more than an 18yo who has never played first grade

Joel Helmes and LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Posted by: @kiwitiger

@helmesy they did that 10 years ago with Go. And here we are. They should just let us drown this time. No help. We either sink further or start swimming

it’s not the finances mate.

Keep steering the right path

ReplyQuote
Page 740 / 933
Share: