Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

This guy wouldn’t be a bad pickup either considering he has already debuted by age 19

https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2023/01/25/samuela-fainu-making-his-mark-at-sea-eagles-training/

851 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @helmesy

Surely with Tommy Turbo injured the Eagles need a Tommy Talau??

More likely Laurie. Im harbouring a hope that there are snakes and ladders going on behind the scenes and that the timing of Manly releasing Fainu after Turbo getting injured is not a coincidence. Would love a Laurie/Fainu immediate swap although I have massive doubt Fainu would be ready this year.

851, Joel Helmes and hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @tiger5150

More likely Laurie. Im harbouring a hope that there are snakes and ladders going on behind the scenes and that the timing of Manly releasing Fainu after Turbo getting injured is not a coincidence. Would love a Laurie/Fainu immediate swap although I have massive doubt Fainu would be ready this year.

reckon manly will want talau plus maybe blore or Staines?  in order to negotiate a deal to release fainu 

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

reckon manly will want talau plus maybe blore or Staines?  in order to negotiate a deal to release fainu 

Havent manly already announced his release?

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

No, given him permission to negotiate.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @garry

Thanks for the clarification. The first step you would think. If he signs elsewhere and something favourable can be sorted for Manly....

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @garry

Thanks for the clarification. The first step you would think. If he signs elsewhere and something favourable can be sorted for Manly....

Correct, I doubt they let him go for nothing in return, either with the club Fainu goes to or external.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

MickeyB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mickb)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Brandon Tumeth is another Moses client we might be willing to part with? Maybe in exchange for Samuela Fainu?

Tartak clients coming our way in exchange for Moses clients heading to Manly

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

This Fulton/Tartak link might work for us in the short term (yet to see anything yet obviously), but I get very nervous about any manager having a large number at our club.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

they said he can negotiate but don't they have to formally release him if and when he has a deal and let him go ?

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Whilst we are in the spirit of overblowing any link.......Samuela Fainu has been dropped from the bench this week at Sea Eagles.

ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

This Fulton/Tartak link might work for us in the short term (yet to see anything yet obviously), but I get very nervous about any manager having a large number at our club.

Yep, we can only hope that Chairman Mouth and Pascoe did their due diligence before appointing Fulton. As with anything from that dynamic duo, I'm far from confident. Hope is all we have.

Mike and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Whilst we are in the spirit of overblowing any link.......Samuela Fainu has been dropped from the bench this week at Sea Eagles.

What about Latu?

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @mercy-rule

Yep, we can only hope that Chairman Mouth and Pascoe did their due diligence before appointing Fulton. As with anything from that dynamic duo, I'm far from confident. Hope is all we have.

If there was a vote of no confidence on offer it would get my support.

Mercy Rule, 851 and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Posted by: @mercy-rule

No chance, it would have been a Hail Mary. Strategically they’ve proven to be about as inept as you can get.

851, Mike, Peter A and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 712 / 947
Share: