Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Rumour we are signing a young half this week.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Tiger_Alex reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

@helmesy it’s a weird one. I don’t get why it had to be a mid season move if we haven’t replaced him or used his spot in the top 30. He would have found a suitor in the off season if we wanted to move him on.

the issue with Joe was the reported salary he was on for 2024 and 2025 approx 600k once we got klemmer Joe's role in the team at that price was redundant.

The club took an opportunity to move him on this year to a team in Parramatta that needed him for 2023 and were willing to take on his inflated 2024 and 2025 salary.

Tiger_Alex and hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
(@chook)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@garry Hey Gary. Any idea who is it or even if it's for an immediate release for this year or a signing for 2024...? Cheers.

hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

@helmesy it’s a weird one. I don’t get why it had to be a mid season move if we haven’t replaced him or used his spot in the top 30. He would have found a suitor in the off season if we wanted to move him on.

the issue with Joe was the reported salary he was on for 2024 and 2025 approx 600k once we got klemmer Joe's role in the team at that price was redundant.

The club took an opportunity to move him on this year to a team in Parramatta that needed him for 2023 and were willing to take on his inflated 2024 and 2025 salary.

I think he has been missed since he left.

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @chook

@garry Hey Gary. Any idea who is it or even if it's for an immediate release for this year or a signing for 2024...? Cheers.

Immediate release, it is a back up level half from another club. Nothing to do with the Cogger rumour either.

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@garry well Benji is younger than I 😅😂😜

Keep steering the right path

ReplyQuote
 Wiz
(@wiz)
Junior Pathways

Hawkins from Souths would be my guess. 

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @garry

100% we missed him on Saturday without Stef 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @chook

Immediate release, it is a back up level half from another club. Nothing to do with the Cogger rumour either.

Hawkins from Souths mate ?

ReplyQuote
(@kenny4517)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Zach Herring would be my guess.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

imagine Flanagan and wakeham the halves for 2024 .... oh God help us

ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)

@jedi-tiger I still think Fainu is the one . It makes the most sense , why Fulton was meh about brooks . 
But this club has counted its chickens well and truely many a time , so we could be duped into believing he’s coming and not .

851 and Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)

I still can’t make sense of this decision and the timing was just as bad. Weakened the team when we were starting to build some combinations and form.

851 and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @lestronge

@jedi-tiger I still think Fainu is the one . It makes the most sense , why Fulton was meh about brooks . 
But this club has counted its chickens well and truely many a time , so we could be duped into believing he’s coming and not .

Fainu would be good if we can get him 

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hsvjones)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @lestronge

Fainu would be good if we can get him 

Fingers crossed. If he is in there top 30 it will create a spot for them for maybe Lodge 

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 701 / 933
Share: