Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

with Dylan brown being stood down by nrl, maybe parramatt move gutho to 6 and make a play for daine Laurie paying full freight for rest of 2023.

Perhaps then we can front load Brooks 2024 contract with remainder of Laurie's salary ?

851, Joel Helmes and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Frizell has come out on zero tackle article saying he wants to stay at newcastle

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

Frizell has come out on zero tackle article saying he wants to stay at newcastle

Tbh i'm happy about that.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Posted by: @dirty-reds

Not fussed about McDonnell tbh. The fact that we poached him from the real estate market rather than another club tells it's own story. 

The circumstances do seem strange, would like a more honest account than news ltd muckraking. 

To be fair recruitment since him and Sheens came on board has been great. No idea how much of that was him directly though.

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Not fussed about McDonnell tbh. The fact that we poached him from the real estate market rather than another club tells it's own story. 

The circumstances do seem strange, would like a more honest account than news ltd muckraking. 

To be fair recruitment since him and Sheens came on board has been great. No idea how much of that was him directly though.

They’ve got more right than wrong, especially with who has left or is set to depart.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

with Dylan brown being stood down by nrl, maybe parramatt move gutho to 6 and make a play for daine Laurie paying full freight for rest of 2023.

Perhaps then we can front load Brooks 2024 contract with remainder of Laurie's salary ?

Got my approval 😆

ReplyQuote
(@tiger-symmetry)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

If I may throw my twopence worth in.There’s a heap of speculation around our club at the moment around its player movement,personnel,and the intrigue around the football department.Brent Read and Michael Carayannis even insinuating “turmoil” within.  
 I would like to suggest that what’s going  on is pretty well par for the course in any  NRL club.The positive to be gleaned here is that every happening would seem to have played out in-house and we’re not the leaky vessel nor the basket case that we’re so often labelled as.

851 and GreatOdensRaven reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

As long as Benji and to a lesser extent sheens are making the call on who we recruit I’m fine. I am surprised we haven’t replaced joffa however

ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

No loss at all. If anything it shows that Sheens is not running the show, and that can only be a good thing. 

Tiger5150 and 851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)

Who knows what went down and what info Was offloaded to the muck rakers. 
It very well could have been these guys were told that he left over a fight on who should be the 7 moving forward . And the reporters have picked that ball up and run with it about brooks . 
For all we know , it could have been about Wakeham and Fainu and has nothing to do with brooks . 
Or it’s a fight about who should be the halves in 2027. 
I sometimes think the info that’s chucked around is all half truths and inuendo masquerading as intel . It’s not exactly truth , but it’s not lies either . 

851 and Mac_Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Michelle Bishop reporting on SEN this morning Schuster’s agent looking for $1.2m per year for his next contract. Deadset kidding himself.

851 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)

@avocadoontoast haha a 1.2mil dollar witches hat ! His agent must fast forward every time the opposition has the ball

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Frizzel is staying at Knights according to Fox Sports.

Kenny4517 and Avo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

McDonnell gone, Frizzell staying at Newy, Schuster pricing himself out of the market. Its a good day to be a Tigers fan.. Now bring on the Titans.

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Posted by: @tiger5150

McDonnell gone, Frizzell staying at Newy, Schuster pricing himself out of the market. Its a good day to be a Tigers fan.. Now bring on the Titans.

Fulton really hasn’t changed things. Makes me wonder how long he will last. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 681 / 1067
Share: