Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

@crowsnest plenty go the chicken little scenario, football is cyclical tigers turn will come.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Fun Fact courtesy of the Tab

Api Korisau now has as many losses at the Tigers as he did at Penrith between 2020 and 2022

Crowsnest reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

@crowsnest plenty go the chicken little scenario, football is cyclical tigers turn will come.

I don’t think it’s being ‘little chicken’. This club has missed one and probably two cycles of their turn and the road out looks long. 

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

You are probably right Jedi, nothing to worry about and RL has shown over the years that its just a cycle. Our turn will come, probably just after Newtown and Glebe but definitely before University.

851, Avo and The Last Ronin reacted
ReplyQuote
jirskyr
(@jirskyr)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

@tiger5150 it will turn mate, we are not getting hammered each week apart from the Brisbane game. Last year and the year before we were getting 60 put on us by Melbourne and bulldogs. 

Our luck and bounce of the ball will turn we will win soe  games this year. Unfortunately pretty confident it will  not be against penrith however 

Yeah I actually feel really sorry for the players, arguably playing better, or at least you can respect the effort, than 2021-2022, but can't jag a win. Average losing margin of 11 (7 if you take out the Broncos game), 3 losses by 6 or less.

851, Crowsnest and Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@the-last-ronin we are not getting flogged we have been in the fight every game bar the Broncos game

Crowsnest reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

@the-last-ronin we are not getting flogged we have been in the fight every game bar the Broncos game

yep and the players are putting in. There has been some upside but at the end of the day a loss is a loss. 

this is the clubs 24th season and we’ve had 3 winning seasons. That’s 1 out of every 8 seasons has been successful. 

ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

We've been saying that for 12 years, and it's only been getting worse. 

The current iteration of the NRL is far from cyclical. The rich teams and the well run teams, as well as the rich, well run teams have a mortgage on a finals spot year after year. 

We are miles away, and look to be dropping even further. 

851 and The Last Ronin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

following on from the Pod. Johnson is only on 450k! Will be 33 for next season, seems reasonable to think he can play a few more years which will give time to bring through a proper young 7. I also think he would be very good for brooks as he will dominate him. I think at this point I would be ok with brooks and Johnson 2y deals and then bring through the elite 20yr old 6 and 7 in NSW cup for a couple of years

”Sharks playmaker Shaun Johnson has agreed to a stunning return to the Warriors just three seasons after he sought a release from the club. Johnson has reportedly agreed to a two-year deal with the club worth around $450,000 a season in a deal that will take him through to the end of the 2023 season”

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@the-last-ronin some clubs like cronulla has won one comp, parramatta none in that time,

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@tigertownsfs 450k or 500k for Johnson would be a good deal and partner with Brooks you might get him for similar money. Not a bad combo for 2 years

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

@tigertownsfs 450k or 500k for Johnson would be a good deal and partner with Brooks you might get him for similar money. Not a bad combo for 2 years

Wouldn’t win a game.

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

@the-last-ronin some clubs like cronulla has won one comp, parramatta none in that time,

Cronulla and Parramatta have at least been contenders for a number of years. Yes they have had lean times but not for over a decade with talk of another half a decade before success. 

I’d be confident to say since our existence we have the worst winning percentage of any team. 

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

Cronulla and Parramatta have at least been contenders for a number of years. Yes they have had lean times but not for over a decade with talk of another half a decade before success. 

I’d be confident to say since our existence we have the worst winning percentage of any team. 

I will correct myself here. Gold Coast Titans have a slightly worse win percentage than us. 

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Posted by: @tiger5150

Ive said it a few times before, I actually think Lee is the one that should be replaced (at least initially). Its the Chairmans job to lead the board and instigate change.

Pascoe too mate. He's too much of a lightweight to handle a job like this. He's Neville Chamberlain, we need a Churchill.

Fantastic comparison, so true.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
Page 594 / 939
Share: