Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

If Manly want Talau early we should see if Kaeo Weekes is available. He looks like he has ability.

Letting Talau go gets us back to 29 players, I wonder if there’s another youngster they are trying to squeeze in from within the club? 

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Jedi Tiger, Crowsnest and 851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@851)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @crowsnest

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

laurie going to play 6 in KOE. It’s a logical move now they are going all in on Bula

Appears that way. Someone said he played ⅝ in pathways 🤔

It also may suggest that Sheens isn't sold on Wakeham, do you think??

Maybe like us he is not sold on Brooks, and Brooks is going to get dropped, ohh how I have waited for that day

Crowsnest reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@avocadoontoast I honestly think the club has told Talau , if he wants to go put in a blinder this week and we will see. If he does , all it does is increase the tigers leverage , and hopes of getting some quality that’s surplus to needs in return . Because IMO, if Bula is even 50% of what the word is , and the return of Naden and reasonable form of Guys like Feledy, and the Reilly , as well as Obviously AJ , then Talau is not getting a run . And I was so wrong about him prior to the year . I had the wrong centre putting in the work in the gym and becoming a huge asset, and moving into the back row . 
Kaeo Weekes… yea maybe . I’d say more likely to be Schuster if I’m honest .

ReplyQuote
Crowsnest
(@crowsnest)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @lestronge

I honestly think the club has told Talau , if he wants to go put in a blinder this week and we will see. If he does , all it does is increase the tigers leverage

A bit of lateral thinking there mate. Do you do your best work lying down. 🤣 It's a good concept you make.

Well the tigers aren't kicking up too much a fuss about it, so if its inevitable that he goes then lets work it around so we get something out of it.

ReplyQuote
(@wombat)
Wests Tigers Supporter

A few rumours doing the rounds that Brooks has signed with the Raiders. Will be interesting to see if they come true. 

851 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Crowsnest
(@crowsnest)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@wombat   Where's the rumours coming from wombat,  twitter? There were heaps of whispers about Brooks swapping with Jack Wighton half way through last year and now that Wighton is testing the market I would think these rumours are player agent driven.

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @crowsnest

@wombat   Where's the rumours coming from wombat,  twitter? There were heaps of whispers about Brooks swapping with Jack Wighton half way through last year and now that Wighton is testing the market I would think these rumours are player agent driven.

It has been mentioned on a couple of social media groups today.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Crowsnest
(@crowsnest)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @garry

It has been mentioned on a couple of social media groups today.

thanks garry and @wombat

It would be a dream come true to swap Wighton with Brooks, wow. Or as wombat said, just Brooks if we have a suitable replacement though.

Still think it's player managers dropping chinese whispers on a Friday night 🤣

851 and Wombat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)

Posted by: @lestronge

Kaeo Weekes… yea maybe . I’d say more likely to be Schuster if I’m honest .

I can't see any chance in which they release Schuster for Talau. Anyone we get will be much further down the tree. 

Skippa13 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@wombat)
Wests Tigers Supporter

I have no idea what truth there is to it. Just passing it along. (Social Media) 
It would be great to move on from him. (I've always liked brooks, but he is not working.) 

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Brooks to re-unite with Madge!

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

I cant imagine its a "swap" with Wighton. I could believe Brooks signing with Canberra, it actually seems a pretty Ricky thing to do, but Brooks is off Contract and there doesnt need to be any swap and I simply cant imagine getting Wighton or why Wighton would come here.

ReplyQuote
Crowsnest
(@crowsnest)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @tiger5150

cant imagine getting Wighton or why Wighton would come here.

Me neither, I was just saying rumours like this started in the same manner last year.

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @wombat

A few rumours doing the rounds that Brooks has signed with the Raiders. Will be interesting to see if they come true. 

I hope that happens for him and us. 

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

851 and Crowsnest reacted
ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)

Wighton doesn’t seem too bright, giving up $1m to play with his mate Latrell.  Even more senseless considering this is likely  to be his last contract.

851 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 589 / 1067
Share: