Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @conbat07

Moses ain’t coming that ship has sailed. Really milking everything he can out of Parra

I’d say we will know unequivocally this week.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @conbat07

Moses ain’t coming that ship has sailed. Really milking everything he can out of Parra

Yeah probably but of he cause a little carnage at Parra in the mean time, Im all for it.

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tucker)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @tiger2win

If eels deal falls over at this late point does it cause so much angst that the early release deal also comes back into play? 

Very possibly.
It should be expected that they will be upset this has dragged on so long for no result. For that reason, I can’t see him leaving there.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@888)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Good luck to someone getting all they can in a tough business, but if you want to play it this way don’t expect the fans to love you. Whichever way he goes now reckon he leaves a bit of a sour taste in both sets of fan’s mouths.

Not sure whether having him after this circus and how much more than everyone else he’d be on would be good for a team trying to pick its culture back up and foster a team mentality. Could do more harm than good actually having him. 

This post was modified 2 years ago by 888

ReplyQuote
(@snake)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

It would be refreshing if Moses wanted to come for the Right reasons not just as a mercenary ! Just saying …

Rex2ce, 888, Joel Helmes and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @888

Good luck to someone getting all they can in a tough business, but if you want to play it this way don’t expect the fans to love you. Whichever way he goes now reckon he leaves a bit of a sour taste in both sets of fan’s mouths.

Not sure whether having him after this circus and how much more than everyone else he’d be on would be good for a team trying to pick its culture back up and foster a team mentality. Could do more harm than good actually having him. 

Yep, you can understand why Eels fans are over it as well. Hopefully it’s resolved this week.

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @tucker

Posted by: @tiger2win

If eels deal falls over at this late point does it cause so much angst that the early release deal also comes back into play? 

Very possibly.
It should be expected that they will be upset this has dragged on so long for no result. For that reason, I can’t see him leaving there.

Welcome to the forum 👍

ReplyQuote
jirskyr
(@jirskyr)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Posted by: @snake

It would be refreshing if Moses wanted to come for the Right reasons not just as a mercenary ! Just saying …

Those days are over for many players.

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

If the information of late is true about Moses it’s a bit of a weird situation. 

he tells us he is signing with the Eels 

they only want a four year deal 

he comes back to us and says actually I’m in for 5 years. 

it’d be hard to take him seriously with carry on like that

851, Joel Helmes and hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hsvjones)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

If the information of late is true about Moses it’s a bit of a weird situation. 

he tells us he is signing with the Eels 

they only want a four year deal 

he comes back to us and says actually I’m in for 5 years. 

it’d be hard to take him seriously with carry on like that

Only 1 way to handle that situation and that is by saying you want 5 years you must sign now or goodbye. 

Forever 9th, Rex2ce and 851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)

Flegler joining the Dolphins in '24 as well. A good week for them. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tcat
(@tcat)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@hsvjones For sure. For the sake of the whole club, he signs the deal straight away or we walk away. We need to show some respect for ourselves. I personally think if he told us last week he wasn't interested and was re-sigining with Parra, we should have pulled the offer and ceased any further dialogue with his management.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @tcat

@hsvjones For sure. For the sake of the whole club, he signs the deal straight away or we walk away. We need to show some respect for ourselves. I personally think if he told us last week he wasn't interested and was re-sigining with Parra, we should have pulled the offer and ceased any further dialogue with his management.

I think in hindsight Chammas might have gone off a bit early and it’s been a fluid situation the whole time.

851, Skippa13 and hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)

Leniu confirmed as leaving Penrith after this season. Chammas says Roosters likely to be the destination. 

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @dirty-reds

Leniu confirmed as leaving Penrith after this season. Chammas says Roosters likely to be the destination. 

Straight JWH replacement.

ReplyQuote
Page 494 / 1067
Share: