Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@tiger2win)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Posted by: @davey-farrell

@tiger2win  totally agree with you, he is not worth 1.4 million !! the good thing over all this its costing the EELS lots of money which at least makes me smile..what worries me as has been discussed if Luke or Adam go down we are so thin its scary..i actually thought the union boy showed a little bit the other night at five eighth

optons include Laurie or a second rower into the role

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

So, Eels and Sea Eagles look to be about to swap Harper for Nathan Brown. With the deal Brown is on you’d think that means some $ will heading from Brookvale to Parra - not unreasonable to think that will end up in M. Moses’ pocket?

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

851 and hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)
2023 Tipping Comp Winner Moderator

Posted by: @davey-farrell

@tiger2win  totally agree with you, he is not worth 1.4 million !! the good thing over all this its costing the EELS lots of money which at least makes me smile..what worries me as has been discussed if Luke or Adam go down we are so thin its scary..i actually thought the union boy showed a little bit the other night at five eighth

I thought the 6 was ok as well. Defensively he was quite good. Showed a turn of speed and decent passing. Kicking was average and he got lost in attack so jury still out

ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @helmesy

So, Eels and Sea Eagles look to be about to swap Harper for Nathan Brown. With the deal Brown is on you’d think that means some $ will heading from Brookvale to Parra - not unreasonable to think that will end up in M. Moses’ pocket?

Hope so. I'm happy to kick in to help them keep him.

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

So 2 weeks and 2 days until season kickoff. We still thinking Moses makes a call before then? The longer it goes now the more it feels he is just trying to get Eels to move closer to our price 

851 and hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hsvjones)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

So 2 weeks and 2 days until season kickoff. We still thinking Moses makes a call before then? The longer it goes now the more it feels he is just trying to get Eels to move closer to our price 

Spot On...  IF he was coming it would have been sorted by now. IMO he is just waiting on Eels to find that little extra money.. I'm over it now 

851, Rex2ce, Joel Helmes and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@davey-farrell)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

@tigersteve Hi steve, i thought he showed me more then Wakeham, a few nice hits, he did throw the interce t but i will forgive him for that..

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @hsvjones

Spot On...  IF he was coming it would have been sorted by now. IMO he is just waiting on Eels to find that little extra money.. I'm over it now 

It’s hard to imagine it being anything but this. I think our window might be closing.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

I have the feeling that the rumours of NBrown being swapped with Harper are not unrelated

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @helmesy

Posted by: @hsvjones

It’s hard to imagine it being anything but this. I think our window might be closing.

reflecting on it, when he came in for a meeting a couple of weeks ago and didn’t announce anything afterwards was a clear sign he’d prefer to stay at the eels 

851, hsvjones and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

The Moses recruitment has dragged on for so long now I don't care if he comes or not. Just make a decision.

Kenny4517, 851, Russtutty63 and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

if the brown swap with harper happens that will put parramatta deal very close with our deal you would think that makes up the 300k difference 

Again still believe we are in box seat (just)  and delay is related to Brooks and his deal getting sorted, remember Moses has time until end of March.

The club are baulking at the length of the Brooks deal, he wants longer than they are prepared to give him. If you are Brooks where is the next contract coming from, and where does Isaac get his commission, this way Isaac locks in both players. 

Isaac has us over a barrel again

851 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

We should offer Manly Seyfarth for Harper on a better swap deal and trump Eels.

Top 8 2023

851, hsvjones, Joel Helmes and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

if the brown swap with harper happens that will put parramatta deal very close with our deal you would think that makes up the 300k difference 

Again still believe we are in box seat (just)  and delay is related to Brooks and his deal getting sorted, remember Moses has time until end of March.

The club are baulking at the length of the Brooks deal, he wants longer than they are prepared to give him. If you are Brooks where is the next contract coming from, and where does Isaac get his commission, this way Isaac locks in both players. 

With respect Jedi I don't think it has anything to do with Brooks at all.  

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger2win)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

With respect Jedi I don't think it has anything to do with Brooks at all.  

agree. Moses and brooks would be a good duo becuase Moses overcomes brooks weaknesses (kicking game and management of game) and let’s him play to his strengths (putting second rowers into gaps and running).

if this was true you would simply offer the two contracts contingent on each other..

More  likely simply BS to give eels more time to come up with the dollars . Not a bad thing as it reduces their ability to pinch out young guns in the future.

for mine more chance Santa Claus is real then Moses is coming 

ReplyQuote
Page 475 / 1067
Share: