Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

@tiger2win who at St Helens ? we are absolutely zero chance of getting welsby. 

We will get Moses yeah it will cost 1.4 million but what can you.do. No guarantee in the next few years we keep Conti, Large etc

hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger2win)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

We will get Moses yeah it will cost 1.4 million but what can you.do. No guarantee in the next few years we keep Conti, Large etc

so you keep saying but I think your the only one who believes it.

how do you know no chance of Welsby? 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@tiger2win from what I heard st Helens simply will not release him, would love to get him but no chance. 

Moses is greedy mate and an ego he will take the 1.4 million 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

When do we pull the pin on Moses if we don’t get an answer? I’m thinking two more weeks.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

I think Garry said it on the pod partof it is Moses might like to be the highest paid player. Can he win us a comp, doubt it. Can he and Brooks behind a good pack get us in the semis absolutely 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@helmesy it's really tough I mean in 2 weeks it's not like we will be able to get anyone else. Nobody will rush out and sign Books or AD so we are probably not in a huge rush. Moses has until end of march to trigger his deal I think ? so he is in no rush, would think Isaac is sitting back saying to Sheens you get Brooks signed and you have Mitch but you have got until end of march to do so before parra option kicks in.

From Issac's perspective he can't lose he gets a good commission from Mitch plus another long term deal from Brooks (with not many other offers around) so he is laughing all the way to the bank

851 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

how good was naden tonight he played well. I am a bit worried about centre for us. 

851 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Salty
(@salty)
Junior Pathways

Naden showed what he can do with early ball. Tigers halves and coaching staff take note!

851, Jedi Tiger and Anonymous reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @helmesy

When do we pull the pin on Moses if we don’t get an answer? I’m thinking two more weeks.

I don’t think you need to pull the pin. You leave the offer on the table and say this is what you can get and start working on plan B. If Moses gives an answer you have a direction, if plan B is about to fall into place you say sorry Mitch. 

851, Avo, hsvjones and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

There’s also no guarantee those kids will develop into the players we hope they do. It’s easier to look good in winning teams than losing ones. They look to have plenty of ability but a long way to go yet. Da Silva looks very good, Miller probably, we’ll see about the others in a season or two.

I would be keeping a very close watch on young Luke Laulilii in the Wests Matts team. I’ll tip a smokey, Sosefa Fainu who played in the 19 jersey in the Wests SG ball yesterday at centre. Wasn’t named originally so not sure what the go is but I was impressed with his contact in defence and his athleticism. 

This post was modified 2 years ago 3 times by Russtutty63

851 and Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

I watched Welsby last night closely. I'm not sure what the fuss is about tbh. He's alright but I don't think he's a patch on the top NRL fullbacks. 

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

IMO, never. Just hang on, that way at least we squeeze maximum dollars out of Parras cap.

851, hsvjones, Russtutty63 and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

@tiger2win from what I heard st Helens simply will not release him, would love to get him but no chance. 

Moses is greedy mate and an ego he will take the 1.4 million 

I doubt this is about greed although in today’s society that’s not unusual (“greed is good” is still the mantra amongst many it seems). I think Moses & Moses (Isaac) would’ve talked about this being the possibility that it’s Mitchell’s last contract. And if Mitchell’s footy career is to end in 5 or 6 years he has to do what is best financially now. Brooks is the same, he has to do what’s best now because it’s probably his last chance. And what do they have planned after footy? Moses might get into media but Brooksy won’t. Whatever they can make for themselves now will help them in the next stage of their life.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
MOMO-AMP-MEDO
(@momo-amp-medo)
Junior Pathways

we are couple of months too late. It’s a circus.

Signing of API and Papi is how it should be done. No fuss, no drama, no prima Dona Moses x 2 influencing signing process. Both these guys are cancer on our game ….. we were burned before and as far as I can see about this nothing I have seen to date has changed. 

This post was modified 2 years ago by MOMO-AMP-MEDO

Joel Helmes and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger2win)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@momo-amp-medo I hope we miss him but parra burn their salary cap trying to keep him.

ReplyQuote
Page 470 / 1059
Share: