Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

@declan no we don't mate, I think Sheens has chosen one of his half's in Brooks whether that be at 6 or 7 

Highly doubt we go chasing Sanders, 

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

@declan no we don't mate, I think Sheens has chosen one of his half's in Brooks whether that be at 6 or 7 

Highly doubt we go chasing Sanders, 

Why? as you say yourself, only one half seems to be decided (tenuously).

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@tiger5150 if we chase anyone it will be Williams I think with Brooks as a 6 on reduced salary

Black Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

If Moses is plan A

Then I hope Sheens is busy working on locking up Plan B, C, D & E.

Can't be left standing at the altar again.

Top 8 2023

851 and Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @frullens

If Moses is plan A

Then I hope Sheens is busy working on locking up Plan B, C, D & E.

Can't be left standing at the altar again.

Im still holding onto hope for Plan A.....whilst there is life and all that........

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@tiger5150 still think Moses in 2024 will happen and he will partner brooks 

If parramatta were as close as rothfield and the media are making out the deal would be done by now. 

hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Stephen Crichton for 2024, anyone?

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@mike would rather Herbie

851, LoganR21 and hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hsvjones)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

@mike would rather Herbie

Do we know if we have even talked to Herbie ?    I would hope Bateman would get in his ear. 

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Crichton at fullback gives me the same uneasy feeling as when we were looking the fox at fullback. Big money experiment. Mind you, I also felt that way with laurel and he seems to be doing alright…

ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Steven Crichton is a classy player so wherever he ends up he’ll do well. But even though I’m not a fan of the Panthers, and Ivan of course, I don’t find his leaving them a good thing for the game. I doubt very much this is about him wanting to play fullback, I’d say it’s more about Penrith being unable to pay him the money he believes he is deserving of. It comes back to the salary cap. The Panthers are experiencing some great success because they invested heavily in pathways, junior development and the academy. With their success their now being penalised somewhat which I think is unfair. I’d much rather see clubs succeed in this way then through buying the best talent available. Clubs who cant do it that way have to be smarter in their long term planning. In my opinion the NRL needs to find a way for clubs like Penrith to keep these players, maybe not all because some will desire a change for whatever reason. 

Tiger5150 and 851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Celtic_Tiger
(@celtic_tiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

With the current talk that Sheens prefers players who can play multiple positions then I believe we should be throwing our hat in the ring for Stephen Crichton.

He's a current SOO rep player who will only improve who can easily cover FB, centre and wing.

No brainer for me.

ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Serious question … why would we not throw money at sanders ? Brooks is 28 . AD at the moment anyway , is a centre , and the next best thing is a 15 year old . 
Brooks will be done at the end of this next contract . Most likely a 4 year deal will put him at 32 . Whether you rate him or not , a succession plan has to be in place . Sanders would be the most deal age .

851 and Westy81 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@boonboon)
Junior Pathways

Didn't we just sign the NZ schoolboys halfback from last year -Olive Lawry why is Sanders better then him 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@skippa13 Crichton a big risk he is a good centre in a very good side  Not sure he is a good fullback. 

Surely Herbie is who we target with Walsh in front of him at Brisbane 

ReplyQuote
Page 435 / 939
Share: