Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@tommy_gun)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Posted by: @boonboon

Except isn't our new assistant coach and Tigers Legend Robbie Farah managed still by Sam Ayoub - So WT not dealing with them makes sense except for that one - unless he and Robbie have had a falling out as well 

Isn't Robbie also a business partner of Sam Ayoub's son Jai? Would have to be a pretty spectacular falling out for Ayoub to direct all his clients away from WT. Not saying the mail is off, it does make alot of sense

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

@tommy_gun Robbie and Jai Ayoub are still business partners in two4seven and some gyms in marrickville and Concord. 

I think it is a long bow that Douhie sacked Ayoub due to a falling out with club. Perhaps more like Douhie wants to play 6 (much like Hastings wanted to play 7) and he is shopping himself around less the Mr 7% in Ayoub that's all.  

ReplyQuote
CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

It seems that some people are starting to get pretty confident about Mitch Moses. I don't get why.

Surely Parra can afford him.

He just lost a GF with them but now wants to join the wooden spooners because the Tigers have a good forward pack and he likes Sheens and Brooks? Enough to forget the rubbish between him and the Tigers in the past and the bonds he would now have with Parra?

For the record I don't want him here. I still hold the grudge. If he was the difference between a premiership and no premiership then I would have him but I don't think he would take us to one.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @canberratiger

It seems that some people are starting to get pretty confident about Mitch Moses. I don't get why.

Surely Parra can afford him.

He just lost a GF with them but now wants to join the wooden spooners because the Tigers have a good forward pack and he likes Sheens and Brooks? Enough to forget the rubbish between him and the Tigers in the past and the bonds he would now have with Parra?

For the record I don't want him here. I still hold the grudge. If he was the difference between a premiership and no premiership then I would have him but I don't think he would take us to one.

Yeah I just don’t see it happening and I don’t think he’s the guy you break the bank for.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Of all the players that left Moses had his contract removed, Woods and Tedesco did not.

Bring him home, Parramatta are on the decline bigtime we are on the up our forward pack will at least be parramatta's equal 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@jedi-tiger Yeah so why would he want to come back? Even with Parra facing a bit of a decline, they are still closer to a premiership than us. He had his contract removed and then tanked for a release.

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Surely this is going to happen??

AB9C8901 B633 437E B927 0E278CFFA158

ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@canberratiger I'm not confident about him returning to Wests Tigers and I also would have some difficulty forgetting the past. But all I hope for is that Sheens and Benji get what they want and if they want Moses great, I hope the club does what it can to get him. Whether or not I want him matters not one jot, neither should it. And I very much doubt Sheens is sitting back in his office at Concord thinking 'Hey, Russtutty on the forum's still not all that keen on Mitchell returning to the club, oh well, better scratch that idea then."

ReplyQuote
CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@russtutty63 I obviously don't think that they take any notice of forums, mate. Just my view on Moses.

Russtutty63 reacted
ReplyQuote
AnyGivenSunday
(@anygivensunday)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @Anonymous

Big question now is, who’s in Tim’s mind to play 13 now??

Tommy Talau was the opposing five eighth to Matt Burton in the 2018 SG Ball GF.

https://www.nswrl.com.au/draw/sg-ball-cup/2018/grand-final/panthers-v-bulldogs/

Wouldn't surprise me if Sheens and Co have him in mind for 13.

Not buying in whether it would be successful but Sheens hasn't been afraid in the past to make bold positional switches.

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @anygivensunday

Posted by: @Anonymous

Big question now is, who’s in Tim’s mind to play 13 now??

Tommy Talau was the opposing five eighth to Matt Burton in the 2018 SG Ball GF.

https://www.nswrl.com.au/draw/sg-ball-cup/2018/grand-final/panthers-v-bulldogs/

Wouldn't surprise me if Sheens and Co have him in mind for 13.

Not buying in whether it would be successful but Sheens hasn't been afraid in the past to make bold positional switches.

Tommy has been the forgotten man for the 5/8 job…Benji is a big fan 🤔

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@canberratiger we are on the up and the appeal of working with sheens and benji plus Brooks. 

The forward pack we are building is better than what he has in 23 at Parramatta 

As for when he left well cleary pulled the contract, not like teddy and woods, prepared to forgive that as cleary was partly to blame along with Mitch himself and pascoe. 

We have a chance of building a very good team and I think he is an important part of that rebuild. 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@helmesy forgot about talau at 6 not a bad choice

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

@helmesy forgot about talau at 6 not a bad choice

can’t see Talau playing 6. Can’t see him playing anywhere except reserve grade tbh.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@avocadoontoast what about 13 ? perhaps off the bench. 

Anyone know is Ken M still with the club ? Rumours are he will or has been medically retired 

ReplyQuote
Page 347 / 1067
Share: